Bo knows Rammer

SluBallz

One of the refs at todays game was non other than Bo Borowski, you might remember him getting a hand to the face by Rammer. He has now been a ref at two of the worst officiated games that I have seen.

At one point in todays game Wichita State had 6 players on the court and they did not call it.

One of the refs at todays game was non other than Bo Borowski, you might remember him getting a hand to the face by Rammer. He has now been a ref at two of the worst officiated games that I have seen.

At one point in todays game Wichita State had 6 players on the court and they did not call it.

That was hilariously bad. And by hilarious, I mean it was incredibly frustrating, which is the best way to describe today's game as a whole.

did they make a 'hockey substitution' at one point?

It was with about 16 mins left in the second half if I remember correctly. If I had hair, I would have pulled it out at that moment. To his credit, Marshall seemed to bully the refs into making ticky tack foul calls to even the foul differential in the second half. I really feel like bad refs like we had today are able to be worked by shrewd coaches, its just too bad we don't seem to have one.

Oh quit being petty! 5, 6, 7, what's the difference.... These refs are professionals! Especially BoBo.

Someone needs to punch that guy in the ovary and I am pretty sure he has a couple.

Did anyone hear Rammer today? He had to be just going ballistic.

WSU.coach should have been Td and refs should have told him to sit or be thrown out. If that is what it takes JC needs to work refs.

I have a feeling if JC had worked the refs, BoBo would have t'd him up in a split second. I think JC knew that and acted accordingly.

WSU.coach should have been Td and refs should have told him to sit or be thrown out. If that is what it takes JC needs to work refs.

I feel bad for anyone with little kids sitting behind the Wichita bench. Gregggg is one of the most foul mouthed coaches I've ever heard. Towards refs and his players.

Not that I generally have a problem with talking like a sailor.

But it was cool of Bo to hook us up with that big early lead, and the 2nd half surge to go up a bunch...oh, wait, it only works the other way?

Wish Bo would have helped us recover on ball screens and shot in some threes.

Bo probably talked Ron Baker into walking on at Wichita.