Mike Crawford's debut against Wichita State

GOSLU68

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

today is not the day for grammar corrections. Kwamain if you're reading this..... we all miss you

Yes, Mitchell is missed, but he's out of eligibility. SLU has to figure out how to win with the team Crews puts on the floor. If they can't, then none of them — including the coach — is as good as we thought.

And it wasn't a grammar correction. The statement you made has completely different meanings depending on which verb form used.

I remember JC commenting on his differences w/ RM about on ball (RMs way) and off ball (his way) screens. We fans got used to RMs way and the crispness and discipline his teams played them. I just re-played the UW game, and it seems we're playing more of JCs way. Also, the on ball screens are not being set on time and not very crisply. Last year JC didn't stray far from RM's style early on, but as the season progressed we did play more uptempo but still stuck pretty much to RM's style. It' my guess JC is putting more of his stamp on the team, and maybe they're having a difficult time adjusting.

Yeah man, we are in this weird transition period between coaching styles and the kids don't seem to be picking it up very quickly.