GDT: Apparently the game has been cancelled, since the season is over (j/k)

. I agree about Jake,but I'm not sure who plays those minutes .Tanner and Regie are4's and I don't believe they feel Crawford is ready to play.

Well better coach Crawford up on D as one thing for sure the kid can shoot, and if Jake is not going to play solid D then he should not be out there. Jordair who is my favorite player did not have a good tourney. I hope he has an outstanding game VS the Shockers.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good and much needed win. To date this team has fallen far short of what I expected coming into this year from an execution standpoint. I feel like Crews is coaching with the long term in mind and trying to get a feel for what he has from 5-10 but the sound bites coming out of Dwayne, Jett and McCall reinforce their frustration with the lack of a complete game. I don't know what to expect Sunday. I wouldn't be surprised with a lopsided victory either way at this point.

I just saw the game between W. Virginia and Wisconsin, won by Wisconsin by 9. W. Virginia is a very athletic very muscular team with a zone that gave trouble to Wisconsin. They appeared better than Wisconsin many times during the game. I think West Virginia might have been a very tough opponent for us. We will never know for sure but they were good. We will be able to judge how good Wichita St. is coming Sunday.

Positives:

- Loe did well again.

- Evans took it right from the get go.

- Agbeko has a future.

- McBroom seems to be the most confident distance shooter.

- Manning is a defensive presence at least.

- we came back in less than 24 hours to beat a meh opponent.

Negatives:

- who is the guy wearing Jett's dreadlocks? Is he hurt as Wolf suggested.

- free throws need work.

- why are so many of our layups getting blocked?

- where are our senior guards?

- Barnett can't find the range but he contributed with five boards.

- Lancona's ankle. But overall, Tanner needs more work for consistency.

- while we started good, we hit another one of those coast periods where ODU (as bad as they were) took the lead.

Why do the refs insist on bailing out an out-of-control driver with a foul call on a stationary defensive guy? They have ruled the charge out of college basketball for sure.

Very accurate post, imo, especially the "where are our senior guards?"