Atlantic 10 Basketball: Conference Offseason Checkup Part 2

Meh. These teams will likely be the dregs of the A-10. I don't have much interest in them.

Fordham will likely be improved. Gaston was talented, but injury plagued last year and I think they may be better off without him. Jon Severe sounds like he is talented and I wonder what he is thinking going to Fordham. Will be interesting to see if he sticks around at Fordham for 4 years (Jio Fontan, anyone?).

I think GW will miss Kromah a lot and will likely be worse than last year. Richmond will be about the same. The Bonnies moment in the spotlight was gone last year after losing Nicholson. They are irrelevant again. Glad SLU was able to finally exercise their Olean demons.

Meh. These teams will likely be the dregs of the A-10. I don't have much interest in them.

Fordham will likely be improved. Gaston was talented, but injury plagued last year and I think they may be better off without him. Jon Severe sounds like he is talented and I wonder what he is thinking going to Fordham. Will be interesting to see if he sticks around at Fordham for 4 years (Jio Fontan, anyone?).

I think GW will miss Kromah a lot and will likely be worse than last year. Richmond will be about the same. The Bonnies moment in the spotlight was gone last year after losing Nicholson. They are irrelevant again. Glad SLU was able to finally exercise their Olean demons.

I share your lack of interest in these four. That's why I said they weren't the most imposing group.

Just don't forget that not more than a couple years ago, SLU lost multiple times to this group of teams, and did so for several years in a row.

Tides can change quickly in a conference season. With all these games being at home, SLU should win all 4. But I'll bet that one or two of them will be a little closer than they should be.

Jeez I feel left out. Ya we're gunna stink again this year. Half the team will be new players and the other half, well lets just say they're great kids that might just surprise the A10 come play-offs.

The Bonnies play in SLouie this season. Always fun ride home sneaking out with a "W".

The Bonaventure Coaches learned a lot from your Coach and RicMA on how to prepare for away games. While in Olean this year they came two days early and was filled with films, meetings and relaxing at the Hotel - heated swimming pool, spa and plenty of good food! I think that is the reason you beat us. Pay backs are always a *****.

Jeez I feel left out. Ya we're gunna stink again this year. Half the team will be new players and the other half, well lets just say they're great kids that might just surprise the A10 come play-offs.

The Bonnies play in SLouie this season. Always fun ride home sneaking out with a "W".

The Bonaventure Coaches learned a lot from your Coach and RicMA on how to prepare for away games. While in Olean this year they came two days early and was filled with films, meetings and relaxing at the Hotel - heated swimming pool, spa and plenty of good food! I think that is the reason you beat us. Pay backs are always a *****.

By "sneaking out with a W" you mean the 20-point beatdown we put on Nicholsan and co. the last time Bonawelding visited the Fetz?