SLU Basketball On TV Early Friday Morning

Erick Johnson all time bust??? How about the entire Blues organization being an all time bust.

EJ (that's Erick Johnson to the all the initial averse posters) got us Shattenkirk so the first round pick/bust actually turned out OK for the Blues thru the efforts of a smart/subsequent Blues management a few years later AND an extremely bad decision-making by the Denver Avalanche --- thank you Denver!!

EJ (that's Erick Johnson to the all the initial averse posters) got us Shattenkirk so the first round pick/bust actually turned out OK for the Blues thru the efforts of a smart/subsequent Blues management a few years later AND an extremely bad decision-making by the Denver Avalanche --- thank you Denver!!

-but in the coulda shoulda woulda game the Blues could have picked Jonathan Toews

-I understand at the time the need was on the blue line

We also got Chris Stewart and a 2nd round pick which turned into Ty Rattie(the top forward in juniors this year). It was a steal by Doug Armstrong

HATE HATE HATE

MIKE MCCALL... JUNYA.

This team is going to be a little more out of hand than people realize. MM, JJ and DE are all potential A-10 first teamers, on their own merit. Talented and EXTREMELY hard workers. Now we're hearing AM might be more talented than MM? Quicker, with a better jumper? If his work ethic is up there, too, look the fuok out.

Billiesssss...

This season we were short on guards and MM, JJ, AM will be Three Amigos this season. Somehow KM never got back to the levels we saw sophomore year in my opinion. It wasn't that he lost a step but he never quite jelled with the other four on the court the way he had earlier. KM should have a good professional career as he was invited as a point guard to one of the better "allstar" games where European scouts come look. He flat out got outplayed by some A10 guards and before he got hurt I would have bet no one could do that. I guess Justin Love and Larry Hughes are the last guards that got that kind of allstar attention unless KL did?