Femi Documentary

I watched this a little while back. I know the guy that runs that blog has caught some flack on here for his being a fan of the state school, but he does a pretty good job covering the Billikens and did a nice job overall on the Femi documentary. My one small criticism that I have is that he needs to work on his documentary voice or get someone else to do the narration. His voice just doesn't have that good narrator quality in my opinion.

fuok a class project, the subject matter's more important than the presentation, which isn't terrible in its own right.

femi's the dude, and 95% of guys in his position don't end up where he's at after the setbacks he suffered, sure as hell not with an immediately marketable and fulfilling nursing degree. i know plenty of nurses, male and female, and it is a profession to be respected and admired above most others. way to go, femi, you're a class act.

HATE.

fuok a class project, the subject matter's more important than the presentation, which isn't terrible in its own right.

femi's the dude, and 95% of guys in his position don't end up where he's at after the setbacks he suffered, sure as hell not with an immediately marketable and fulfilling nursing degree. i know plenty of nurses, male and female, and it is a profession to be respected and admired above most others. way to go, femi, you're a class act.

HATE.

+1