Annual Golf Tournament

The 34th Annual Billiken Golf Classic will be held at Norwood Hills Country Club on Monday, May 6, 2013, with proceeds benefiting each of the intercollegiate athletic programs sponsored by SLU.

The live and silent auctions are major components of our fundraising efforts to benefit our talented
student-athletes. Please consider donating an item, service, or gift certificate to be included in the 2013
event.

In exchange for your generosity, your organization will be recognized in the official program of the post-
event awards banquet & live auction as a proud supporter of Billiken Athletics. Your contribution is
greatly appreciated.

If you have questions, need additional information, or are interested in participating in this year’s event as a golfer or additional sponsor, please contact Margo Lubus at (314) 977-8180 or [email protected].

Thank you for your consideration in supporting this year’s event. Your involvement makes a difference!

Thanks for the reminder. I have played for the last four or five years. Definitely one of the best tournaments I have played in. Every time I have played, I was able to talk to the coaches and players. Last year, Rob Loe and John Manning sat at our table for dinner - there was no food left! Also talked to Kyle and Brian for quite awhile. If you are a Billiken fan this is probably the best opportunity you are going to get to be up close to the team and coaches. A LOT of fun!!!

We should get at least one Billikens.com foursome together.

Thanks for the reminder. I have played for the last four or five years. Definitely one of the best tournaments I have played in. Every time I have played, I was able to talk to the coaches and players. Last year, Rob Loe and John Manning sat at our table for dinner - there was no food left! Also talked to Kyle and Brian for quite awhile. If you are a Billiken fan this is probably the best opportunity you are going to get to be up close to the team and coaches. A LOT of fun!!!

Non golfers can attend the dinner

Sorry. I am no longer an "insider" and not worthy to attend such an event. I know my place and will not rock the boat.