Semi-OT--Billikens.com Fantasy Baseball League

SLU_Nick

Alright guys. That time of year again.

on Yahoo. Billikens.com League (ID# 172484)...password is SLU.

I had yahoo send emails to last year's players, but here is the info here too.

Draft is April 2 so we will miss the first week of scoring but no big deal.

-Nick

Got to defend my title. Biz ... am I going to get to spank you again? Right now there are only 4 players, it's not worth the effort to play in a league with less than 8, so I hope we get more people signed up. Without 8, I'll end up dropping before the draft.

Got to defend my title. Biz ... am I going to get to spank you again? Right now there are only 4 players, it's not worth the effort to play in a league with less than 8, so I hope we get more people signed up. Without 8, I'll end up dropping before the draft.

I'll get myself signed up by tonight.

what are the scoring stat's this league uses? i.e. hr, rbi, r, sb, ba and pitching w, era, whip, saves, k's? any more than that an no way i would be intersted.

what are the scoring stat's this league uses? i.e. hr, rbi, r, sb, ba and pitching w, era, whip, saves, k's? any more than that an no way i would be intersted.

That is what you are getting points for. Also, roto style where you get 8 points if you are first in the category, 7 for second, etc. So, the deeper you get into the season, the harder it becomes to jump spots due to accumulation of stats.

Is the League ID#172484 and the password: SLU?

I used caps and non-caps and neither worked. Maybe the league is closed.

It wasn't working for me either, so I tried without a caps (all lowercase) and it worked. I just did it like 10 minutes ago.