Signing Day

I'm sure he will, slu72. there was an article on conference shakeup in the paper the other day from stu, quoting TL that the conference isn't as important to him as his relationship with the coaches, how he and UB are tight.

only fly in the ointment would be if that was an old quote and he felt differently now. i'm sure stu wouldn't print that if itwerent still true.

If you read the press releases and the comments by the coaches it sounds like these 3 players are all around great guys and talented players. I know that the coach wants solid citizens who will work hard--it sounds like he got exactly what he wanted. this is a great day for the Bills and for our new coaching staff--THREE solid LOCAL recruits!!!!

"Dwayne is a point guard in the truest sense of the word," Soderberg said. "He is exceptionally quick with the ball, an excellent floor general and an outstanding scorer. More importantly, because of the direction that he's received from Vashon head coach Floyd Irons, all Dwayne knows is winning."

I like the plug for Irons and Vashon. That's the kind of thing that will go a long way to making this year's local recruiting success the norm instead of the exception.