Questions

I can answer #2. The viewing wasn't the greatest but you could follow the game. It was hard to read the graphics but the only one that mattered was the clock since they kept score on the scoreboard part of the video board. The A-10 trophy was on display for viewing and photo ops. At halftime they brought out basketballs and anyone who wanted to could shoot on the floor or the practice court to the side. The Billiken was there and they had mini balls and t shirts to throw to the crowd. A lot of kids there.

They lowered the two southern boards (they were all "on" though) and everyone sat on the north side of the arena. I'd say several hundred people there but I'm not very good at guessing that sort of thing.

Ha! Channel 5 ran a quick piece on the news and made it sound like it was packed.. 'It was almost like being there in the crowd at chaifetz!'

Also Rene Knott was there before the game and a channel 5 cameraman was there throughout the game.

When the game ended, they ran an S A - I N T L O- U I S cheer and then played Neil Diamond's version of Sweet Caroline.

They couldn't find a Band CD?? Heck, I'm pretty sure I have at least 3! I could've given them one.

Here is a question...Michigan and Michigan State are playing in Detroit, so why are the Billikens, in the Midwest bracket, playing in San Jose? I guess everyone (NCAA) wants to see Big10 teams make it far.

It's not that malicious to me. Fact is there aren't enough good seeds out west to fill all the pods. Syracuse got f'd harder than us.