Bills by 4 over X

I don't know guys, X looks pretty good with Mark Lyons, Dez Wells, Tu Holloway, Kenny Freese. Oh wait, I don't think I can name a single current X player. We should kill them.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like the only thing giving ANYONE any sort of hesitation is the fact that we're on the road. We beat Butler on the road; a better team, better arena, and much tougher game.

The only threats they have are Travis Taylor and Semaj Christon. Those are their two leading scorers and they are crucial components of their game. Dwayne Evans on Taylor and any one of our guards can handle Semaj. They take all the shots and both score double-digits per game. If we can shut them down, it'll be even more of a blowout.

Bills by 15.

I feel like the only thing giving ANYONE any sort of hesitation is the fact that we're on the road. We beat Butler on the road; a better team, better arena, and much tougher game.

The only threats they have are Travis Taylor and Semaj Christon. Those are their two leading scorers and they are crucial components of their game. Dwayne Evans on Taylor and any one of our guards can handle Semaj. They take all the shots and both score double-digits per game. If we can shut them down, it'll be even more of a blowout.

Bills by 15.

Good to see you hopping on board. Given the Bills' late arrival last night/this morning, I'm revising my prediction. Bills by 23. Why? Because DE and the boys don't give a f*ck.

Good to see you hopping on board. Given the Bills' late arrival last night/this morning, I'm revising my prediction. Bills by 23. Why? Because DE and the boys don't give a f*ck.

DE and GG got off the bus and carried 'em the rest of the way. They just got fed up with all the bullsh!t and took matters into their own hands. They thought of it as an early warm-up.

Didnt you meet your wife at SLU <_<

no high school sweethearts that i convinced to get her bachelors degree at slu after i graduated.