A-10 standings with 2 games left

From what I can tell, only 2 teams have a chance to be seeded ahead of us in the A-10 tourney. They are VCU and LaSalle. We have a 1 game lead over VCU, 2 game lead over LaSalle.

A win over X on Wednesday would be huge. First, it eliminates LaSalle and keeps our game with LaSalle on Saturday from being a game to decide the top seed. Of course, if GW could pull off the upset on the road, that would take LaSalle out too. The other thing is that a win over X clinches at least a share of the regular season title.

If Richmond can beat VCU @VCU on Wednesday, a SLU win would clinch the title outright.

We could be anywhere from 1 to 3. A win at X clinches at least a tie and we have the head-to-head over VCU for seeding purposes. Losing out, and we would/could drop as low as third because if La Salle wins out and ties us, they obviously beat us head-to-head to get there.

What I think: we win out. X will be a tough game but they are really no different than GeeDub in one guard and mainly big men on the boards. Their freshman guard is obviously way better than GeeDub's freshman guard,however. We then close out La Salle in our house. No issues.

VCU will rout Richmond mid-week at their place and for revenge. They will then go to Temple where I believe their guards will eat Temple's lone guard for lunch. VCU should win out.

La Salle has weak GeeDub mid-week before coming to our place. La Salle should beat GeeDub and set up a match that MIGHT mean something next Saturday. Meaning or not, I still think we can and will beat La Salle.

Beating Xavier turns a lot of stuff off. Just win bay-bee.