A10 games 2/23 & 2/24 (48 - 18 .727)

Taj79

A downer week of 3 and 4 but smiling brightly for being wrong on the last game of the week. Bills looking great. Not to be undaunted and with no rest for the weary, here is the weekend:

Dayton at Umass: Dayton on the road. Umass presents upperclass matchup probelms for Archie's Veronicas. Umass.

Richmond at Fordham: Meh. Richmond has better record. But Chris Gaston is back. Small upset --- Fordham.

VCU at Xavier: the big one for now today. Still think X is too young in the backcourt. VCU.

GeeDub at St. Joe's. HawkHill. St. Joe's.

Bonnies at Duquesne: If Bonnies win and Dayton loses, stronger that its no Coney Island for them Fryers. Bonnies.

Sunday:

La Salle at Rhode Island: Another kiss of death? La Salle.

Temple at Charlotte: This is a weird one, whenever I think Temple is done, they refuse to die. Charlotte has been pissed since they last saw us a week ago. Temple has the better talent. Game in Charlotte. Much like the La Salle/Temple hedge .... so Charlotte at home.

Here is what I have this week, Mr. T

UMass by 3 over Day....Day flying low.

Rich by 6 1/2 over Ford....You don't have to be Rich to "by" a Ford

VCU by 3 1/2 over X...VCU still shaky after their Fetz visit but hang on to win

St. J by 6 over GW....SJ swoops down on them

St. Bon by 4 over Duq.....Bonnies hot from the "arc"

LaS by 6 1/2 over RI....LaS trying to keep the dream alive.

Tem and Char even....Temp has no chance for a dance without this win

I'd agree w/ Charlotte over Temple. They got more athletes and you never know which Temple team shows up. Plus I think both teams are thinking they still have a shot at the dance, not just the Owls. Although, w/ Charlotte's non con sched they are probably NIT bound.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BACKHANDtheRICAN" data-cid="346080" data-time="1361656158"><p>

what channel is it on?<br />

<br />

How is your confidence doing these days?</p></blockquote>

It was on CBS sports. Also, I can easily see us losing this game on Wednesday. St joes is good

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BACKHANDtheRICAN" data-cid="346080" data-time="1361656158"><p>

what channel is it on?<br />

<br />

How is your confidence doing these days?</p></blockquote>

It was on CBS sports. Also, I can easily see us losing this game on Wednesday. St joes is good

WTF? SJU has 6 conf losses? Westy, get your badself some rehab.