Anyone going to Temple this weekend?

SLU_Nick

Here's some info on the reception:

Join the Philadelphia Alumni Club for the Billikens vs. Temple game and pre-game reception on Saturday, January 12!

When:
Pre-game reception: 4:30 p.m. at the Liacouras Center
Game time: 6:00 p.m.

Cost:
$25 per person includes reception, game ticket,
and a $5 gift to the SLU Emergency Scholarship Fund.

Tickets will be mailed prior to the event.
Priority seating will be provided for active members of the
President's Circle.

Contact Information
Meg Connolly
One North Grand Blvd. Rm. 346
St. Louis, MO 63103
314-977-2250
Date & Location
Date: 1/12/2013
Time: 4:30 PM
1776 North Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19121

Of course I'm in. I posted this already and only heard from Billykitty as attending. I have my tickets. Will have bodyguard wife in tow as well. According to the info I received, the entrance to our reception area is right off a noted Liacouras parking garage. Parking is additional $15.00. If you want that info,let me knbo wand I'll send more when I get home tongiht.

Ever been to Temple? North Broad Street in Philly? I intend to use all the suggestions given. I'm just saying .....

Im not making the Philly trip this year but the crew I always go with will be there and in rare form. Temple is in a much better part of town than LaSalle...and by much better part of town I mean that carrying a hundgun while walking around campus is not typical

Ah, HusakAttack..too bad...I was looking forward to cheering next to the Billiken Blue Blazer again. I will try to make enough noise for the both of us.

I got my tickets from Meg today and and will be at the luncheon too.

Go Bills.

-Nick

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Taj79" data-cid="335382" data-time="1357838184"><p>

Of course I'm in. I posted this already and only heard from Billykitty as attending. I have my tickets. Will have bodyguard wife in tow as well. According to the info I received, the entrance to our reception area is right off a noted Liacouras parking garage. Parking is additional $15.00. If you want that info,let me knbo wand I'll send more when I get home tongiht.<br />

<br />

Ever been to Temple? North Broad Street in Philly? I intend to use all the suggestions given. I'm just saying .....</p></blockquote>

I am not going... Can't remember posting anything about that.... But, sometimes I do stupid things. : / Will likely watch at field house or humps with a couple friends if anyone else wants to :)

Ah, HusakAttack..too bad...I was looking forward to cheering next to the Billiken Blue Blazer again. I will try to make enough noise for the both of us.

I got my tickets from Meg today and and will be at the luncheon too.

Go Bills.

-Nick

I'll be looking for ya! I'll also be at GW and Brooklyn this year though.

I'm in for GeeDub too. Brooklyn is about a 75/25 chance in favor of right now.
I'll budget for buyin you a Yuengling @ GW and Brooklyn then