Washington Lost Tonight

I don't quite agree with your rankings if Washington is even an average team. That was an awful loss to a bad team.

Nevada is not a bad team...A C team that played above average including 2 spectacular long 3s at the end of the game to win it. Now that UW has Kemp and Suggs back they will play more like a B team.

I guess Nevada had more than 3 free throws for the game

Nevada scored 76 points and allowed Washington 73. If we had scored 76 points we would have won easily. We need more offense. If we could average over 70 points a game we would lose VERY FEW games.

I could give 2 shits about Washington at this point...Kansas blew out a previously ranked Colorado team by 36 points. This all means nothing at this point...

Depends if you want it to be a "quality loss" or not. If UW 's numbers get better than so do ours. You want all our opponents to do well except when they play us.

Depends if you want it to be a "quality loss" or not. If UW 's numbers get better than so do ours. You want all our opponents to do well except when they play us.

Completely agree, Wiz...I understand the importance and impact on us if washington does well. But in terms of our on-the-court progress, I'm not a fan of these comparative analyses

Completely agree, Wiz...I understand the importance and impact on us if washington does well. But in terms of our on-the-court progress, I'm not a fan of these comparative analyses

Sorry, I was speaking more towards people thinking that Washington was an "ok" loss. I was just pointing out that it would be nice if UDub started winning some GD games.

Nevada is not a bad team...A C team that played above average including 2 spectacular long 3s at the end of the game to win it. Now that UW has Kemp and Suggs back they will play more like a B team.

I meant it more in relation to SLU. We'll regret losing that game. Not saying anything about Nevada.