Butler Game

showthebill

I'm not sure if the annual student game has been decided on but from judging what normally happens I am guessing the Butler game would be the one that we would go to. The only other games that would be on weekends is GW, Richmond, and St. Bonnie. The St. Bonnie game seems too early in the schedule and I remember last year there was discussion that the teams were picked based on the quality of the game which should rule out GW and Richmond. Butler also makes sense because of playing two games between us this year. You might see some students there then!

Bizzleboy, are you going to Kansas City?

It doesn't appear that I can make it. There still might be an outside shot that I can drive up on Tuesday and see the 2nd game. If so, I will probably check with those on the board and see if anyone has an extra ticket that I can buy. The good news for those looking for a room is that by my not going, there is an extra vacancy available at the Knights Inn. ;)

It doesn't appear that I can make it. There still might be an outside shot that I can drive up on Tuesday and see the 2nd game. If so, I will probably check with those on the board and see if anyone has an extra ticket that I can buy. The good news for those looking for a room is that by my not going, there is an extra vacancy available at the Knights Inn. ;)

Weak. Go for the Tuesday game.

Weak!

A reminder that Indianapolis is on Eastern time all year long. There was a period when Indiana didn't change it's clocks for daylight savings time and stayed on Eastern Standard Time all year long. That meant that half the year it was the same time as Central and half the year it was Eastern. Then about 6 years ago Indiana decided to change their clocks and stay on Eastern time all year long. The exceptions are the areas of Indiana by Chicago and Evansville. Those areas are always on Central time. The only two states that currently do not observe daylight savings time are Arizona and Hawaii.

A reminder that Indianapolis is on Eastern time all year long. There was a period when Indiana didn't change it's clocks for daylight savings time and stayed on Eastern Standard Time all year long. That meant that half the year it was the same time as Central and half the year it was Eastern. Then about 6 years ago Indiana decided to change their clocks and stay on Eastern time all year long. The exceptions are the areas of Indiana by Chicago and Evansville. Those areas are always on Central time. The only two states that currently do not observe daylight savings time are Arizona and Hawaii.

My chick is from Indiana. So, thus, I have had to hear this bullcrap for quite a bit. We have had this sh*t figured for a bit.