Nonconference Schedule Analysis: A-10

We got a 6 out of 10. Majerus said that this year would be our best schedule yet. Maybe it is, but it still is not that impressive.

The bright side of an easy schedule is more wins. I will be upset if we lose more than 2-3 nonconference games.

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/65009/nonconference-schedule-analysis-atlantic-10

You know better than that. Only KenPom, Sagarin and The Wiz are caca, but definitely not RPI. RPI, AP Top 25 and anyone that thinks Duke is awesome (Bilas, Dickie V) are all that matters.

How about just a little respect for me for just today, Alex Karras died.

We got a 6 out of 10. Majerus said that this year would be our best schedule yet. Maybe it is, but it still is not that impressive.

The bright side of an easy schedule is more wins. I will be upset if we lose more than 2-3 nonconference games.

http://espn.go.com/b...sis-atlantic-10

When the schedule came out I thought it was awful. I thought New Mexico, Valpo, and LoyMary were good home games and everything else at home would kill the rpi. After looking into it, it is not that bad:

Sav St: won the MEAC with over 20 wins and has everyone back.

USC Upstate: over 20 wins with everyone back

North Texas: middle of road Sun Belt team last year but supposed to win it this year with everyone back including Tony Mitchel, who could be one of the best players in the country. This is the All-American that signed with Mizzou but had some type of academic scandal.

Santa Clara: beat New Mexico last year before the best player was suspended for the rest of the season and they lost every conf game. He is back along with everybody else.

There are the two SIUs

SIUE: their rpi was bad last year but they have 4 starters back with some decent expectations, so they probably won't be a drag with a win.

SIU: probably not very good but got a lot of young guys back so maybe the rpi won't be too bad either.

And Eastern Ill and Tenn-Martin are going to be awful.