Any Word On Grandy Glaze's Progress

@larry72 --- just sit back and relax .... given time, I will break that record too! My fingers has a tendency to get ahead of my brain. Plus a little bit of neuropathy doesn't help. Ask SignPunk how I type. The neuropathy is really bad with the left pinky ---- which seems to be a vital cog considering its "supposed" to be hitting the "a" and the "s" keys ---- which figure a whole lot in a whole lot of words!

@larry72 --- just sit back and relax .... given time, I will break that record too! My fingers has a tendency to get ahead of my brain. Plus a little bit of neuropathy doesn't help. Ask SignPunk how I type. The neuropathy is really bad with the left pinky ---- which seems to be a vital cog considering its "supposed" to be hitting the "a" and the "s" keys ---- which figure a whole lot in a whole lot of words!

your problem these days taj is your body probably has no idea where you are and thus you are in lag shock. you have been setting trip records that probably justifies a show on the travel channel.

We do not need Loe to play inside on the offensive side - we need him to patrol the paint on defense and alter the opponents shots. Given he will be covering the other center then this should not be a problem. Will he change his game and become a banger - no so I agree with those who say this.

One of my friend's has seen some of the practice's this summer and he compares Grandy to a mini-John Stockton.

One of my friend's has seen some of the practice's this summer and he compares Grandy to a mini-John Stockton.

I heard him compared to a big Muggsy Bogues.

I, also, heard that Dwayne Polk has really found his shot this summer.

Sure, and if you believe that, I have a bridge in the Ozarks I'd like to sell you.

Tell me more, tell me more!