OT: Turn on 590KFNS at 4:20pm

A good friend of mine, and SLU Grad 2007, is going to be on the radio with Kevin Slaten 590AM at 4:20 this afternoon to talk about his book he is releasing here in the next couple days. If you are a basketball fan, and obviously if you're reading this you probably are, I think you'll really enjoy this story. It has to do with the only Ohio High School Basketball team to ever beat LeBron James while he was at St. Vincent St. Mary during his whole high school career.

The title of the book, "The Chosen Ones: The team that beat LeBron" was taken as the game occurred just weeks after LeBron appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated with the headline "The Chosen One."

Check out the interview. Tony is a great guy, and I know a lot of you guys on the board know him as well.

When I saw it was O.T.and going to be at 4:20, I figured it would be about something else, and involve snacks

I heard the interview and while it is interesting subject matter, the author needs to polish his interview skills. Paraphrasing--

Author--If you saw the final moment of the game, it gives insight to the type of player LeBron is today.

[pause]

Slaten--How so?

He just left it hanging there, begging for Slaten to ask the question.

It will come with practice.