OT - Greenberg out as Head Hokie

seth's ability to stay employed let alone be in a high profile BCS head coaching job has amazed me for years. i consider him one of the worst x's and o's guys in the business.

seth's ability to stay employed let alone be in a high profile BCS head coaching job has amazed me for years. i consider him one of the worst x's and o's guys in the business.

Not to mention his failure to land the sons of one of the best VT players of all time, Dell Curry.

Not to mention his failure to land the sons of one of the best VT players of all time, Dell Curry.

it was my understanding he didnt even try. pushed them away. said too small.

I remember Greenberg's tenure at USF. He went something like 0 for 32 against ranked teams. Then he somehow parlayed that into a BETTER job?!?!

I recall about 12 years ago I was visiting my dad in Sarasota. Decided to drive across the bay to catch a USF basketball game at the Sun Dome. The Bulls were playing Marquette (both still in CUSA) and Greenberg was the coach. As I remember Marquette was ranked that year and I think only, if best, a 1000 showed for the game and most those were old Marquette fans.

He was Brian Gregory before there was Brian Gregory. And he always seemed like a punk to me as well.