Where is Backhamd?

i haven't heard from Backhand since tbe Memphis game on Friday night. I am really concerned. Backhand and I go way back when I used to coach him in the CYO league. I would just like to get a shout out from him or his friends that he is doing just fine, I understand that he was troubled with the Bills loss. Please Backhand let us know that you are ok and well. Forget about the Ashley stories and the Heinz57 comments, I just want to know that you are ok. If any of his friends know how he is, please let me know. In Backhand we trust/

i haven't heard from Backhand since tbe Memphis game on Friday night. I am really concerned. Backhand and I go way back when I used to coach him in the CYO league. I would just like to get a shout out from him or his friends that he is doing just fine, I understand that he was troubled with the Bills loss. Please Backhand let us know that you are ok and well. Forget about the Ashley stories and the Heinz57 comments, I just want to know that you are ok. If any of his friends know how he is, please let me know. In Backhand we trust/

EastsideHOE-

You know backhand is doing just fine. He had a little too much fun in Columbus but he wouldn't have it any other way.

BTW you coached CYO girls basketball.

EastsideHOE-

You know backhand is doing just fine. He had a little too much fun in Columbus but he wouldn't have it any other way.

BTW you coached CYO girls basketball.

So did he or didn't he coach the backhand?

I know none of the principals but I couldn't resist.

So did he or didn't he coach the backhand?

I know none of the principals but I couldn't resist.

Backhand was a good student of the game back in his CYO years, I don't know what has gotten into him lately, too much Davola and Dirty influence I guess.

Backhand was one of those you never wanted to put in the game, as a result, his play was limited.

Backhand was a good student of the game back in his CYO years, I don't know what has gotten into him lately, too much Davola and Dirty influence I guess.

Backhand was one of those you never wanted to put in the game, as a result, his play was limited.

EastsideHOE was too busy taking naps and eating orange peels to pay any attention to the game. And, he used crayons to draw up plays during timeouts.

Seeing eastsidejoe walk by with a Bud Light and a huge grin in the SLU tent in Columbus (I didn't stop him- we've already met like 4 times and he never remembers me) led to one of my favorite exchanges of the weekend:

Me: That's eastsidejoe, a.k.a. East Side Hoe.

My wife: Who?

Me: East Side Hoe.

My wife: Oh. [Pause] Yeah, he's pretty much what I expected.

Seeing eastsidejoe walk by with a Bud Light and a huge grin in the SLU tent in Columbus (I didn't stop him- we've already met like 4 times and he never remembers me) led to one of my favorite exchanges of the weekend:

My wife calls me that too. Thanks Backhand. Pistol, I apologize for not saying hi. I think I was on too much of a high. I wasn't being ignorant. When you get to be my age memory is the second thing to go. I just hope I looked like I was in the partying mood because I was. Why didn't you say hello to me?

My wife calls me that too. Thanks Backhand. Pistol, I apologize for not saying hi. I think I was on too much of a high. I wasn't being ignorant. When you get to be my age memory is the second thing to go. I just hope I looked like I was in the partying mood because I was. Why didn't you say hello to me?

Because when I waved and said hi at The Field House for the Xavier game, you looked at me like I was speaking Chinese. My feelings were absolutely destroyed. I sat at the bar and sulked the rest of the time, not speaking to anyone. I finally experienced what it must be like to be 05.

+1

Because when I waved and said hi at The Field House for the Xavier game, you looked at me like I was speaking Chinese. My feelings were absolutely destroyed. I sat at the bar and sulked the rest of the time, not speaking to anyone. I finally experienced what it must be like to be 05.

no one knows what its like to be like 05. Oh and i didn't know you were so sensitive. Maybe you should change your screen name to Mr. Sensitive.

wow. that would be devastating. think it has something to do with no illinois ties? i was very well rec'd by eastside when we met at the fieldhouse. seemed to me to be a fantastic gentleman. i brag to people all the time i have met him.

wow. that would be devastating. think it has something to do with no illinois ties? i was very well rec'd by eastside when we met at the fieldhouse. seemed to me to be a fantastic gentleman. i brag to people all the time i have met him.

Be careful Roy