Predictions for X part 3

bills10

I think we got this today. Im not worried about the third game mumbo jumbo... because our team has done such a good job of focusing on each game individually. I just hope we dont get any injuries.. X scares me with that... theyre so vengeful. Put JJ and GG in there and have them throw their weight around and knock those truckers out. Or have Wolverine do one of those killer screens again. ...

we are in their heads. if we get up early, they will lay down

i agree... but instead of lay down, I see them just cheap shotting our boys. : /

I think we got this today. Im not worried about the third game mumbo jumbo... because our team has done such a good job of focusing on each game individually. I just hope we dont get any injuries.. X scares me with that... theyre so vengeful. Put JJ and GG in there and have them throw their weight around and knock those truckers out. Or have Wolverine do one of those killer screens again. ...

it was nice meeting you yesterday Billikitty, are you going to fh today?

It was nice to meet you too! :) Ive really enjoyed all of the billiboarders Ive met.

I believe so. Trying to get my bro and dad to head up there with me again.