A-10 Tournament starting to take shape

AMDG

The following seeds are locked:

1. Temple

2. SLU

10. Richmond

Dayton and St. Joe's are done for the regular season at 9-7 each, Duquesne and Richmond are done at 7-9 each, and GW is done at 5-11. Most of them have to wait for tie-breakers to play out over the rest of today, though. GW will likely be 11, assuming Charlotte loses at Xavier.

The following seeds are locked:

1. Temple

2. SLU

10. Richmond

Dayton and St. Joe's are done for the regular season at 9-7 each, Duquesne and Richmond are done at 7-9 each, and GW is done at 5-11. Most of them have to wait for tie-breakers to play out over the rest of today, though. GW will likely be 11, assuming Charlotte loses at Xavier.

9. Dookies

If UMass beats Rhode Island:

1. Temple

2. SLU

3. Xavier

4. St. Bonaventure

5. St. Joe's

6. Dayton

7. LaSalle

8. UMass

9. Duquesne

10. Richmond

11. GW

12. Charlotte

Which means the tournament will be like this on Tuesday:

12. Charlotte at 5. St. Joe's

11. GW at 6. Dayton

10. Richmond at 7. LaSalle

9. Duquesne at 8. UMass

And on Friday:

1. Temple vs. UMass/Duquesne

2. SLU vs. LaSalle/Richmond

3. Xavier vs. Dayton/GW

4. St. Bonaventure vs. St. Joe's/Charlotte

Now that I look at it, I think UMass will be the 8-seed regardless of outcome vs. Rhode Island, so these last two A10 games today are irrelevant in terms of seeding. The A10 Tournament is set!

We play either #7 La Salle or #10 Richmond in the quarters, then #3 Xavier, #6 Dayton, or #11 GW in the semis, then #1 Temple, #8 UMass, #9 Duquesne, #4 St Bona, #5 St Joes, or #12 Charlotte are the possible opponents for the finals.

Definitely would rather see Richmond in the quarters.

So who do we want, LaSalle or Richmond?

Richmond, there's no conflict of interest with God, because they are secular.

I may be in the minority, but I think I'd rather play the sallies. It would be another top 100 win and Richmond really seemed to give us trouble during our home game with them. Neither really scare me though....

I think RPI and top 100 victories matter very little at this point. let's just win.

Either team will have a game under their belt and we are deep as hell, so major advantage Bills. Having McCall and Jett all over you for 40 minutes will wear you down.

this is a good point. the nine-man rotation gives us a lot of advantages in a three games in three days scenario.

I do like that we have a chance to play one of our two biggest rivals next week. because of that, we have to win. I'm rooting for the chance to beat dayton a second time.

Quarterfinals are on the Regional (Syndicated) Network - will need to have either Charter or KPLR to pick up to watch local. (I think KPLR has picked up this game in the past)

All of the Quarterfinal games are currently scheduled to air on CSN MidAtlantic - DirecTV 642 - Dish - 424

Semifinals are then picked up by CBS Sports Network

Where will Friday's watch party be?

The timing works out well; my brother and I will go straight from the game to the Radiohead show. I'm so glad we're not the early or late game this year.

Where will Friday's watch party be?

The timing works out well; my brother and I will go straight from the game to the Radiohead show. I'm so glad we're not the early or late game this year.

I was planning on going to FH to watch the game with the ol' ball and chain. Doubt West Pine Jim will show, though, as he has stated that it is cursed when he watches a game there. ;)

I was planning on going to FH to watch the game with the ol' ball and chain. Doubt West Pine Jim will show, though, as he has stated that it is cursed when he watches a game there. ;)

I will probably head up there Friday to watch it, I am 1-2 in games watched at FH. See you up there

Anyone making it to AC this weekend?

I'm thinking about flying out Friday night, but the risk is that I may be getting on a plane while my team is still playing...that could be a recipe for disaster. No early flights out on Saturday that will allow me to make a 1:00 PM tip. Trip back is easy - 7:24 PM direct flight.