Groupon for the SLU-Dayton game

Some friends of mine tried to buy tickets through the Chaifetz box office a few days ago and said the game was sold out. Odd decision to offer a groupon instead, but I would guess that this was decided well before it sold out.

-i looked online for tix for stb, ud and x and here is what came back as best available for 2 adults:

-stb - row c sec 203

-ud - row u sec 102

-x - row k sec 203

-i was hoping for a message indicating all available tickets had been sold :( still some time to get there

-i looked online for tix for stb, ud and x and here is what came back as best available for 2 adults:

-stb - row c sec 203

-ud - row u sec 102

-x - row k sec 203

-i was hoping for a message indicating all available tickets had been sold :( still some time to get there

Pretty good seats for that one.

Some friends of mine tried to buy tickets through the Chaifetz box office a few days ago and said the game was sold out. Odd decision to offer a groupon instead, but I would guess that this was decided well before it sold out.

It had better have been decided well beforehand otherwise SLU effectively decided to forgoe people willing to pay full price for tickets in favor of groupon half price buyers. Way to go SLU!

-there seems to be a gap of some size between sshoe being told the game is sold out and my finding tickets in the lower bowl available on line and the U offering a groupon

-in my experience with groupon you have to confirm the deal 24 hours before it goes on the website/email and you can still cancel at that point (groupon does not like that and your next offering coudl be impacted but they have a stable of offerings to take that place at the last minute in most markets it seems), i guess SLU could have a different setup

-stb - row c sec 203

-ud - row u sec 102

-x - row k sec 203

-update...

-ud - message of unable to locate tickets in this range or something like that - hopefully this means a full house

-x - row e sec 214 - not sure what this means compared to prior availability