Memo to For-DaLove

pjamj

Do you guys act this foolish on the board of every team you play? I feel sorry for the Lobo fans with an IQ over 85, because you retards make them all look dumb.

An IQ of 80 is actually the cutoff for mental retardation. Between 80 and 85 is actually clinically described as being a GOTDAMN DIPSHIT. So they're really only a bunch of GOTDAMN DIPSHITS.

An IQ of 80 is actually the cutoff for mental retardation. Between 80 and 85 is actually clinically described as being a GOTDAMN DIPSHIT. So they're really only a bunch of GOTDAMN DIPSHITS.

Do you guys act this foolish on the board of every team you play? I feel sorry for the Lobo fans with an IQ over 85, because you retards make them all look dumb.

My apologies, I meant to CC Jumbofive on the memo. He is the biggest d*ckwad on this board...so STFU!

Until we beat your asses again in the crime-infested cesspool known as St. Louis!

Enjoy 2012!

Until we beat your asses again in the crime-infested cesspool known as St. Louis!

Enjoy 2012!

Haha..still upset about the cesspool comment. LET...IT...GO...counseling may help. Happy New Year. Celebrate with a friend.

I am too new here to recall the Methdale trolls but the lobojerks made the Husky fans look tame by comparison. With the exception of the SLUMed grad, I guess, those slackjawed mouth breathers need to get a life. If there's any life to be found out there in scorpion land.

Is it just me, or has NM set the Billiken.com record for the most opposing butt- hole fans coming on here and exposing their insecurities?

If you went to UNM you would be insecure too.

Is it just me, or has NM set the Billiken.com record for the most opposing butt- hole fans coming on here and exposing their insecurities?

I been following this board since the mid-90s and I don't even think the Saluki meth addicted white trash trolls were as bad as them. (I noticed they were rather scarce this year) No wonder they are so closed with the Lobo boards. Idiots are even now pulling for UDee. Looking at UNM's schedule we are probably the best OOC game they have. You would think they would want us to win from now on.

I been following this board since the mid-90s and I don't even think the Saluki meth addicted white trash trolls were as bad as them. (I noticed they were rather scarce this year) No wonder they are so closed with the Lobo boards. Idiots are even now pulling for UDee. Looking at UNM's schedule we are probably the best OOC game they have. You would think they would want us to win from now on.

My theory is all those nuclear tests of the 50s and 60s caused some sort of mutant gene pool out there. That said, Taos is a nice place to visit if you like well past their prime hippy chicks and malodorous artsy fartsy types with dirty ankles.

If you went to UNM you would be insecure too.

unm known for the coveted bs in copper mining and ba in jewelry design.