higher seed then X???

Xavier just lost to rpi 325 hawaii and i mean just lost, i stayed up to 4 a.m. to watch Xavier lose haha

anyway we might get a higher seed then x now, the crosstown tourney had a huge curse on that team,

so what do yall think' ???

It's not a curse, it's called missing players.... And regarding seeds...its way too early for that talk.

Xavier just lost to rpi 325 hawaii and i mean just lost, i stayed up to 4 a.m. to watch Xavier lose haha

anyway we might get a higher seed then x now, the crosstown tourney had a huge curse on that team,

so what do yall think' ???

The seeding will be decided a lot as to how we do when we play against them as we have 2 tough games against them and they will be at full strength then.

Pretty amazing ..... looks like the bravado of the Crosstown Rivalry really hurt the X mystique. I hope they look back on all this and realize the true worth of it all. I think its really funny when you consider only three Xavier kids are actually from Ohio and two of the three don't get off the end of the bench, ever. Of the starters and key players, only Frease is from Ohio. Both Lyons and Holloway are from New York. On the Cincy roster, the total is one less at two --- one a no name and the other Gates so I guess that works. Maybe they all hang around all summer and let the love blossom from there.

Again, Holloway and Lyons accounted for 44 of their points. Add it their assists (Holloway 6 and Lyons the usual 1) and it is 60 of the total of 82 points scored. Again, this demonstartes their one-dimensional nature. But, as I've said before, the college game is a guard's game and this is total proof of that. I don't think you will win it all this way but it should get you pretty far.

Frankly, I'd let them lie and wallow in the situation of their own making. I find myself leaning more for a SIU win tonight. I don't believe Mack is strong enough to control these guys --- Holloway and Lyons, that is.

I've watched every A-10 team that will be relevant in the discussion for first place play now and I honestly think the Billikens are better than all of them. That isn't unfounded optimism or anything, we simply execute better offensively and defensively than they do.

I agree with NH. It does make me nervous though that it turns out the only quality win we have is Oklahoma. Villanova and Washington wins don't look as impressive as we thought they were going to be.

Baylor, Louisville, Pitt and Xavier all looked counterfeit last night (some more than others). It seems to me that there is Syracuse on tier one--NC, Oh St, Duke, Kentucky are tier 2--and then 20+ teams are on tier 3 (including SLU)

Pretty amazing ..... looks like the bravado of the Crosstown Rivalry really hurt the X mystique. I hope they look back on all this and realize the true worth of it all. I think its really funny when you consider only three Xavier kids are actually from Ohio and two of the three don't get off the end of the bench, ever. Of the starters and key players, only Frease is from Ohio. Both Lyons and Holloway are from New York. On the Cincy roster, the total is one less at two --- one a no name and the other Gates so I guess that works. Maybe they all hang around all summer and let the love blossom from there.

Again, Holloway and Lyons accounted for 44 of their points. Add it their assists (Holloway 6 and Lyons the usual 1) and it is 60 of the total of 82 points scored. Again, this demonstartes their one-dimensional nature. But, as I've said before, the college game is a guard's game and this is total proof of that. I don't think you will win it all this way but it should get you pretty far.

Frankly, I'd let them lie and wallow in the situation of their own making. I find myself leaning more for a SIU win tonight. I don't believe Mack is strong enough to control these guys --- Holloway and Lyons, that is.

I think X lost the respect of EVERYONE after the TU press conference. Just the fight would've been forgivable at least to me......

Xavier=Cincy