Ro y - Milestone

Tonka

I hit a milestone this morning - my 500th post. If I would have been posting as long as I have been reading, I'm curious to see how many posts I've had. It took me half a year to hit 500. Roy, I think you can accomplish 500 posts in what a week? Maybe even less if Cheeseycow is gunning for you??? Roy, what are the chances anyone catches up to you?

if i slip into a 5 year coma, i think that cheesy could catch me provided a few of you step up and not let him ramble nonsensical as he likes to do. other than that, it would take 3 star maybe 10 years to catch me. i would hope i would snap out of the coma before that.

:-)

i had a good friend of mine who is a big billiken friend get on billikens.com recently for the first time. the next time i saw him he asked me if i ever work. that said, judging by our conversation that morning, he apparently enjoyed his stay at billikens.com.

i just love to come here and throw it around. it is easy to multitask in an office environment and have this screen up at the same time i am doing my job. i thank the lord every day i got a good slu education that allows me to work in such an environment to enjoy my number one hobby, the billikens, on such a regular basis. i am sure there are a lot of truck drivers and factory workers that attended missouri that would love to do the same, but are stuck in an atmosphere that doesnt afford them that opportunity.

joe, about as much chance of that as there is a chance you will marry janet jackson next week.

btw, thanks for putting me to sleep last nite on the carney show!

:-)

what you need is an assistant for your job to help you scout these restaurants. dont forget me if you decide to branch out. my dream job is to get paid for eating ribs and steaks.

I have no idea why they created liberal radio...If it succeeds in only gives conservatives something to bash...If it fails, it is just a joke, and conservatives will rub it in.

:shrug:

Steve

Baseball and politics, what has happened to Billikens.com hehe

i guess steve wants the media to be even more liberal. my gosh steve, dont go comunist on us. btw, has kerry figured out yet that kmox is about the largest radio station in the world?

I think Roy dropped a decimal point on the BFI. (Either that, or he's now offering 30-year mortgages at .525%) As for "shredded and ripped," I believe he was referring to our mutual college time in the late '70s and a certain establishment known as Friday's.

you can get a .525% rate. of course that comes with negative amortization. you might not like that.