Post Article

SShoe

I had the same though Sshoe. Always seems to be a dig buried down at the Post-Disgrace for us. How about a hot of Mitchell? Seems a likely key story line to all this, yes?

Yeah, I noticed it too. Salecich and Willie Reed pictures on the web edition but Evans is in the print edition. At least we got an article, more than I expected this early. It could be worse, we could've recently hired a coach from Miami.

If you click the Images tab on the article, you'll also see a picture of WR. So our highly esteemed local newspaper is batting 0 for 2. They also spelled the name of the university wrong in the article, as they always do.

I trust you've also complained in writing to MoDOT, which makes everyone who exits from I-64 to the campus believe that said "incorrect" spelling is correct. (Not to mention: The U. does its best with its employment decisions to have you believe that the guy on the cover of the dead-tree edition is named "Dwight.") :P

I think I can actually fix the pix online, but I'm not sure. Give me a few minutes. In any event, yesterday was a "furlough Friday," which, combined with the usual summer vacation attrition, left approximately three people in the newsroom. (Hyperbole, but you get the idea.) Odds are whoever stocked the online article with photos also e-edits the business section, the religion page and Dear Abby. B)

I trust you've also complained in writing to MoDOT, which makes everyone who exits from I-64 to the campus believe that said "incorrect" spelling is correct. (Not to mention: The U. does its best with its employment decisions to have you believe that the guy on the cover of the dead-tree edition is named "Dwight.") :P

I think I can actually fix the pix online, but I'm not sure. Give me a few minutes. In any event, yesterday was a "furlough Friday," which, combined with the usual summer vacation attrition, left approximately three people in the newsroom. (Hyperbole, but you get the idea.) Odds are whoever stocked the online article with photos also e-edits the business section, the religion page and Dear Abby. B)

There. All better.

What is it like to wield such power?

You could have slipped the picture of Kinder's stripper in there to enhance the entertainment value.

Hey, Bonwich is powerful, but not as powerful as jimbo...