CR

Boy wouldn't it be great if CR becomes "the Man"

I just hope he has super awesome hair again. And by super awesome I mean bring the flat top back!

+1

CR definitely is the mystery man for improved inside play. Who knows what to expect from him. Toward the end of his FR year the arrow was up. Thru most of last season it was down... way down, although there were the rare occassions where he'd give us a glimpse of his potential. What are reasonable expectations for him this year? A solid 10-15 mpg of rebounding and D is my best guess. I don't think he's going to be much of an offensive threat other than getting us Offensive rebounds and kicking it back outside.The inside scoring load will fall to BC, RL, DE and hopefully CE. And when you look at those 4 only BC at this point can be considered a true inside scorer. Not saying we have a huge hole inside, but we'd better hope guys like JB, KM, and CE are hitting 3's at around a high 35% to 40% clip. They're gonna need that one extra point on a lot of possessions to meet our high expectations for this season.

CR definitely is the mystery man for improved inside play. Who knows what to expect from him. Toward the end of his FR year the arrow was up. Thru most of last season it was down... way down, although there were the rare occassions where he'd give us a glimpse of his potential. What are reasonable expectations for him this year? A solid 10-15 mpg of rebounding and D is my best guess. I don't think he's going to be much of an offensive threat other than getting us Offensive rebounds and kicking it back outside.The inside scoring load will fall to BC, RL, DE and hopefully CE. And when you look at those 4 only BC at this point can be considered a true inside scorer. Not saying we have a huge hole inside, but we'd better hope guys like JB, KM, and CE are hitting 3's at around a high 35% to 40% clip. They're gonna need that one extra point on a lot of possessions to meet our high expectations for this season.

DE is our best inside scorer.