Glaze

Scoop

Shouldn't we see a press release soon regarding him being on the team. He should be enrolled soon so he can make the Cananda trip correct?

As long as he has taken a class over the summer, yes. I'm not positive, but I would assume we will see a press release as soon as he starts taking classes here, which will hopefully be during the next summer session (begins July 5th)

skip to 1:00

yeah, it's an all-star game where nobody is playing D - but at least it gives you some idea of his current* physique

*as of last summer

You are correct. Not much defense, but it was encouraging to see a nice dunk from our guy. One of the descriptions said he didn't have much leaping ability. While I don't expect him to play a lot above the rim, his leaping ability may not be that bad.

How are we supposed to do in the Canadian Trip? I don't really know anything about it. Should we win the games up there or are these teams pretty good? or are they going to be more of practice-type games? Can anyone clarify for me? Thanks.

How are we supposed to do in the Canadian Trip? I don't really know anything about it. Should we win the games up there or are these teams pretty good? or are they going to be more of practice-type games? Can anyone clarify for me? Thanks.

We should win these games. They are exhibition type games.

You are correct. Not much defense, but it was encouraging to see a nice dunk from our guy. One of the descriptions said he didn't have much leaping ability. While I don't expect him to play a lot above the rim, his leaping ability may not be that bad.

If that's our dude at the 1 minute mark, I'm jacked for that signing. That was a big time move and dunk. The other video I saw of Glaze was much more pedestrian. Getting psyched about the season!

I don't know that move along the baseline looked strong. The kid's obviously done his work in the weight room.

Looked pretty strong to me. I bet he could clog the paint 6-8 minutes a game next year while giving a couple fouls and grabbing a couple boards

I had a conversation with him about 2 weeks ago. He is pumped and excited about playing for SLU. After our discussion, I can't wait to see him in a billiken uniform. He sounds like an hard worker and wants to get better. It's going to be a good year. I am getting my Glaze donut signs ready in 108.

If that's our dude at the 1 minute mark, I'm jacked for that signing. That was a big time move and dunk. The other video I saw of Glaze was much more pedestrian. Getting psyched about the season!

DE feasted last year by being able to finish around the hoop in traffic, something this team has sorely lacked. Add back in Kwamain as a penetrating guard and there is even more of a need for finishers up front. Hope Glaze is that guy. Watching the two-handed jam with authority in that clip gives me hope. Love Conk the warrior but lost count of the hair follicles ripped from my scalp after watching him miss bunnies.

DE feasted last year by being able to finish around the hoop in traffic, something this team has sorely lacked. Add back in Kwamain as a penetrating guard and there is even more of a need for finishers up front. Hope Glaze is that guy. Watching the two-handed jam with authority in that clip gives me hope. Love Conk the warrior but lost count of the hair follicles ripped from my scalp after watching him miss bunnies.

+1