RM Stepping Down

Apparently, the WR situation played into this decision. PM named interim coach and withdrew his name from the Loyola search.

Good one, Moy. I would have fallen for it had it not have been about 6 threads down and so little views.

Happy April Fools Day!

Have a great weekend.

Apparently, the WR situation played into this decision. PM named interim coach and withdrew his name from the Loyola search.

You ass! You had me hook, line, and sinker!! Nicely done.

Happy April Fools Day!

Have a great weekend.

You ass! You got me hook, line, and sinker. Nicely done.

I was bitching to my wife before I scrolled down. She thinks I'm crazy...nothing new.

fantastic prank. i was in a panic immediately

Uh, someone better check on Broy. After reading Moy's well thought out "announcement" he probably broke out his best bottle of scotch, got on his knees and toasted God in heaven, then drank himself into a coma. After coming to and finding out it was an April Fools deal, he may have gone hunting for the nearest bridge.

Uh, someone better check on Broy. After reading Moy's well thought out "announcement" he probably broke out his best bottle of scotch, got on his knees and toasted God in heaven, then drank himself into a coma. After coming to and finding out it was an April Fools deal, he may have gone hunting for the nearest bridge.

When MB73 did not respond with "I told you so", I knew it was April Fools :lol:

Seriously, when I saw the topic and the sub topic about PM, it didn't shock me. Even though I don't think RM's going anywhere unless his health dictates he can't coach anymore. But still, he's a little ecentric and we've come to expect the unexpected with him. Where moy blew it was the comment about WR. I think RM and staff have known that WR wasn't going to cut it in the classroom and were preparing for the inevitable. This is total speculation on my part but they have a plan B which is to sign an athletic 3 or 4 (Chievous or Crossland) plus a big from downunder.