willie declaring for the NBA draft

brianstl

I dont know what he is going to do but in my mind he is gone.

Its nice to finally have some closure to the situation. (I know nothing is official yet but Im just going to tell myself there is no chance of his return.)

As for Willie getting drafted...If an NBA GM picks him, especially in the first round, that GM will be fired and his name will go down in history with the names of the GM's who drafted guys like, Yinka Dare, Michael Olowakandi, Marcus Fizer, and Kwame Brown.(actually I dont know the names of any of the GM's who drafted these guys but they are all busts.)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know what he is going to do but in my mind he is gone.

Its nice to finally have some closure to the situation. (I know nothing is official yet but Im just going to tell myself there is no chance of his return.)

As for Willie getting drafted...If an NBA GM picks him, especially in the first round, that GM will be fired and his name will go down in history with the names of the GM's who drafted guys like, Yinka Dare, Michael Olowakandi, Marcus Fizer, and Kwame Brown.(actually I dont know the names of any of the GM's who drafted these guys but they are all busts.)

Michael Jordan?