Billiken club Meeting

Cowboy

I was there. Not a lot to report. May said we still hope to host a first round game. Tickets will be mailed and activated if needed. Tourney may move. Pitt a posibility. Rammer did his usual good job. Said he was going to kick the ricans asses if they don'tt stop yelling at him when he walks by. Jensen said an aussie trip is still talked about. Coaches like our effort. Evans is a funny guy,team joker. Substitutions are planned and made by all the coaches. He likes all the kids,no bad apples. Mitchel being back helps everybody.

Sorry about the double. Phone problem

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there. Not a lot to report. May said we still hope to host a first round game. Tickets will be mailed and activated if needed. Tourney may move. Pitt a posibility. Rammer did his usual good job. Said he was going to kick the ricans asses if they don'tt stop yelling at him when he walks by. Jensen said an aussie trip is still talked about. Coaches like our effort. Evans is a funny guy,team joker. Substitutions are planned and made by all the coaches. He likes all the kids,no bad apples. Mitchel being back helps everybody.

-thank you Willie - can you expand on this point at all??? Jensen said an aussie trip is still talked about

-thank you Willie - can you expand on this point at all??? Jensen said an aussie trip is still talked about

He was asked if we were going to take a trip. Said he didn't know but there had been talk of a trip to australia. If it was being planned it would be handled by Harriman and he Jensen was not involved.

The Ricans better watch out if Rammer is threatening to kick ass! They may want to offer a sacrifice in his honor so as to not enrage him further.

He was asked if we were going to take a trip. Said he didn't know but there had been talk of a trip to australia. If it was being planned it would be handled by Harriman and he Jensen was not involved.

-i wonder how far in advance something like this would be finalized and then what is the SLU timeline?

Not good news for the Ricans.... Rammer is similar to a great white shark. Apart from being the master of his domain, a single investigative punch from Rammer could be enough to cause serious injury or death to the Ricans. For God's sake Ricans, stay away from Rammer.

Not good news for the Ricans.... Rammer is similar to a great white shark. Apart from being the master of his domain, a single investigative punch from Rammer could be enough to cause serious injury or death to the Ricans. For God's sake Ricans, stay away from Rammer.

Just got off the phone with Rammer. As punishment for my actions I have to listen to the Black Eyed Peas until the end of the year.