Australian trip

Westy03

This summer the team has a trip planned for Australia. I was just wondering do they play college teams over there or do they just practice? Not sure how these trips work. I would assume they would be there for a few weeks so that would be some great bonding time for the team to get on the same page with Kwamain and hopefully Willie.

This summer the team has a trip planned for Australia. I was just wondering do they play college teams over there or do they just practice? Not sure how these trips work. I would assume they would be there for a few weeks so that would be some great bonding time for the team to get on the same page with Kwamain and hopefully Willie.

I think this trip will be great, but I hope they play or scrimmage some professional teams as well. I would think Harriman and RM could pull that off. Playing better competition would be better for us, especially if the level of competition is low oversees.

pretty sure when it is truly a "summer trip", only returning roster players can participate. so incoming freshmen would not be able to go. not sure about willie and barnett.

thought i had read that was why duke always would take their foreign trip after fall classes began so all could go.

pretty sure when it is truly a "summer trip", only returning roster players can participate. so incoming freshmen would not be able to go. not sure about willie and barnett.

thought i had read that was why duke always would take their foreign trip after fall classes began so all could go.

That's true. Barnett will be able to go and I would assume Willie could too.

I think they changed that rule within the last year. I believe Manning could go. In any event, With a team that will need some time to get familiar with each other if Barnett, KM and Willie all are reunited with the carryovers (I am assuming that Willie and Barnett could play!), including four frosh they have never played with before, it would seem that this trip would be a wonderful opportunity for the team to bond and really concentrate on the plays and defensive strategies. I think it would be fantastic!

I think they changed that rule within the last year. I believe Manning could go. In any event, With a team that will need some time to get familiar with each other if Barnett, KM and Willie all are reunited with the carryovers (I am assuming that Willie and Barnett could play!), including four frosh they have never played with before, it would seem that this trip would be a wonderful opportunity for the team to bond and really concentrate on the plays and defensive strategies. I think it would be fantastic!

Hopefully they can set up an exhibition with the Perth Wildcats.

I heard the whole reason that the team is going is to try to leave CS there. Can anyone confirm this?