Willie or Kwamain

If Willie gets stronger he can be a very good post defender because he would of both strength and tremendous length. I would probably go with Kwamain because I just feel he has the attitude that he refuses to lose and will do anything to win the game.

Rickma needs to forcefeed willie. WR could gain a healthy 25 pounds.

Agreed regarding Kwamain. He makes big plays regardless of the scenario, whether it be a steal down the stretch or a giant 30 foot shot at the buzzer. Not a very emotional player either, which is huge late in games.

Earl Autin Jr. believes that KM has the biggest impact on the team. Of course he also thinks he should sit this year out as do I. The game against Portland really shows the weakness in the post. Willie would help that situation if he is in good shape right now.

As Westy stated above, his on ball defense is terrible.

He gets beat sometimes, yes, but no way "terrible". Didn't he stop the kid from VCU, Sanders, NBA first round pick? And the THREAT of his shot blocking is formidable, he makes a huge difference, opponents are not so prone to take it all the way with WR lingering. It counts in the category of "defense".

KM is outstanding, but we need a BIG, we have no one around the hoop to dominate, our guard situation is relatively better.

(of course, this is all irrelevant to me if SLU announces WR is not back in school now and will play or redshirt... but will have to reapply next fall or some nonsense like that. No more season tickets. Some will like this: in addition, there will be a grand, FINAL EVER MB73 post on this site. I will be outa here, too)

He gets beat sometimes, yes, but no way "terrible". Didn't he stop the kid from VCU, Sanders, NBA first round pick? And the THREAT of his blocking the shots is formidable, makes a huge difference, opponents are not so prone to take it to the hoop with WR lingering. KM is outstanding, but we need a BIG, our guard situation is relatively better.

Willie got torched the first game against VCU and Saunders and the second game he played a lot better. Terrible probably wasnt the best description but he wasnt very good defensively against the better post players in the A-10. I agree that his shot blocking makes a huge difference throughout the game