A-10 on National Television tonight

Should temple really be storming the court?

They were just in the top 25 a couple weeks ago

Pretty horrible block call there on Frease. That being said, the refs had a stretch early in the 2nd half where about 5 calls in a row all went Xaviers way.

Xavier fans knew not to. Give them credit.

What a good look by Butler.

I agree that storming the court is way overdone and when Temple did it, I cringed.

That said, if I'm a college student, I want that feeling at least once in my 4 years, and you don't get too many better opportunities than a win over a top-ten opponent.

But SLU against Dayton two years ago, bush league.

I agree that storming the court is way overdone and when Temple did it, I cringed.

That said, if I'm a college student, I want that feeling at least once in my 4 years, and you don't get too many better opportunities than a win over a top-ten opponent.

But SLU against Dayton two years ago, bush league.

Wait a second..I didnt follow slu 2 years ago like i do now. We did that after the dayton game?

Yeah depressing....that was the first thing I thought of. No Hope continues. You are so melodramatic

Chill out, and quit worrying about my posts.

It made us look like a nobody program. Sorry, I know its your student section and all, but it was bush league and that's the truth. It was only over the 25th team in the nation for goodness sakes.

Chill out, and quit worrying about my posts.

It made us look like a nobody program. Sorry, I know its your student section and all, but it was bush league and that's the truth. It was only over the 25th team in the nation for goodness sakes.

Oh NH, you stoop to the level of personal attacks. Very mature of you. Keep telling us how much more you know than everyone and how an NBA scout told you that you could be good one day and how much you hate Rick and foreign players.

Oh NH, you stoop to the level of personal attacks. Very mature of you. Keep telling us how much more you know than everyone and how an NBA scout told you that you could be good one day and how much you hate Rick and foreign players.

If I am stooping to personal attacks, then it was a weak personal attack at best. Don't act like you don't take some level of responsibility/ownership for the student section.

And then you're the one bringing out the nicknames (which by the way is not clever and pretty old by now) as well as saying I hate foreigners, which is a pretty serious accusation. But sure, I'm the one with the personal attacks.

In the NBA story I was like 12 years old, and you can imagine how cool that would be for a 12 year old who loved basketball. I never have used it as a basis to say I know more about basketball than people on the board. It was merely an anecdote.

If I am stooping to personal attacks, then it was a weak personal attack at best. Don't act like you don't take some level of responsibility/ownership for the student section.

And then you're the one bringing out the nicknames (which by the way is not clever and pretty old by now) as well as saying I hate foreigners, which is a pretty serious accusation. But sure, I'm the one with the personal attacks.

In the NBA story I was like 12 years old, and you can imagine how cool that would be for a 12 year old who loved basketball. I never have used it as a basis to say I know more about basketball than people on the board. It was merely an anecdote.

If we upset Duke, I wouldn't be embarassed to see Pistol and friends rush the court.