All-Time Favorite Billikens.com Feuds (someone seems to be involved in a bunch of them)

rich or skip. i consider them great cyber friends actually.

also, i have long ago patched up my differences with stu and bernie. no battles left with them.

That is what I was thinking I don't think I have ever had even much of a debate with Roy. Actually ... we usually agree on a lot of issues.

I did tell CUJaysfan and someone else I think the Ill State fan that if they were going to come on the Billiken board just looking to start something ... they should probably just go away. Those little birds just iritate me flying around singing all happy all the time with complete disregard to the problems in the world ...

Though Roy ... this doesn't mean I backing down from you ... You opinionated ... startched boxer wearing (please don't bother denying, we can tell)... beer drinking ... money hungry (jumping on the mortgage lending train when interest rates went down, just to chase the almighty dollar) Billiken Fan ... I can take you ... I know I can.