Lady Bills beat Indiana

slufanskip

hard for me to believe that elam and goodwin are starters at IU.

Why do you say that Roy? Were they not good players? I'm not questioning you. I don't know those players and did not know they once played for SLU. Did their loss hurt the Lady Billikens or were they not significant?

Why do you say that Roy? Were they not good players? I'm not questioning you. I don't know those players and did not know they once played for SLU. Did their loss hurt the Lady Billikens or were they not significant?

well i did think they were good players, but i did not think they were big ten level good. especially elam. just seemed to not do anything right on the floor when at saint louis. she'd get in and i was looking at the clock thinking "hopefully amanda will only be out a minute or so". goodwin was somewhat small, probably 5'6" maybe 5'7" but a very good athlete. not an especially good shooter.

well i did think they were good players, but i did not think they were big ten level good. especially elam. just seemed to not do anything right on the floor when at saint louis. she'd get in and i was looking at the clock thinking "hopefully amanda will only be out a minute or so". goodwin was somewhat small, probably 5'6" maybe 5'7" but a very good athlete. not an especially good shooter.

Thank you.

They looked TERRIBLE today in losing to SIUE. They looked undisciplined and poorly coached. Some of the wild shots taken today were inexcusable. Poor ballhandling and turnovers dominated their play. It looks like they do not have many D-1 calibre ballplayers.

The women are heading in the wrong direction. Next years incoming class isn't going to help. Three players and none of them averaged 8 pts per game in high school ball. Shimmy has had enough time to show she's not going to make them decent. The question is does the athletic director care?

what is a little upsetting to me is that the two best players for siue yesterday would have come to slu in a second if they were asked. both jazzmin hill and raven berry would have been far better than the center and point guard that slu had on the floor yesterday.

what is the obsession with going out of town at this point in time for the lady bills? she could recruit the locals and raise the talent level. and like i said, i think a lot of the locals would come if asked.

she missed out on erica mccaster for next year as well. i know erica thought shimmy was wonderful and would have come. instead erica will be at eastern michigan next fall. erica is probably one of the five best players in the st louis area.

while the billikens beat indiana, one cant help but wonder why hope elam and elisha goodwin "left" slu. both end up starting at indiana.

it puzzles me. i talk to shimmy an she seems wonderful. great personality, very open and approachable, seems knowledgeable about basketball. yet we got a revolving door going on and missing on all the hometown talent. personally i am rooting for her to get it together. but i cant argue about losing patience.

The women are heading in the wrong direction. Next years incoming class isn't going to help. Three players and none of them averaged 8 pts per game in high school ball. Shimmy has had enough time to show she's not going to make them decent. The question is does the athletic director care?

May is going on his 4th year, has he dumped any coach since his arrival? I can't remember if Hughes (the baseball coach) was fired by Cheryl or him. That has worked really well with Hendrickson making the program respectable.

I would think the Field Hockey coach would be pretty close.

Absoultely hilarious! This thread went from "great job" to "we suck fire the coach". "We beat a BCS team on the road for the 1st time in 35yrs" to "this program is going backwards". That's quite a swing in 3-4 days. The absolute definition of fairweather fans. Good thing I would never have to rely on some of you to have my back if we went to battle. What a joke!

Absoultely hilarious! This thread went from "great job" to "we suck fire the coach". "We beat a BCS team on the road for the 1st time in 35yrs" to "this program is going backwards". That's quite a swing in 3-4 days. The absolute definition of fairweather fans. Good thing I would never have to rely on some of you to have my back if we went to battle. What a joke!

I agree, lets give her a 5 year contract extension. The womens team for the last 5 years has been kicking butt in the A10.

You are the Joke! Most of us have been pulling for Shimmy since she was hired. This team went from beating a BCS team to losing to a team that until recently was not even a D1 team and looked bad doing it. We are not fairweather fans. If you fought in battle like they have been playing the last two years, we would not want to have your back.