they obviously did something wrong

BJK

Wrong in who's mind? Apparently not in the STLPD's, and I care about that more than a bunch of do-gooders over at SLU. Like it or not, gangbangs, tag-teams, bukkakes, etc. are not illegal.

The day bukkake is ruled illegal is the day the terrorists will have won. Thanks a lot, Bin Laden.

IIRC, last spring the STLPD felt that they had enough evidence and went to the Prosecuting Attorney in St Louis and the Prosecuting Attorney's office declined to pursue charges against the players.

This is not the first time that the PA has declined to prosecute athletes in St Louis. For example - remember the Ray Lankford / Orlando Pace incident?

I don't know what happened and still don't, I was hoping this was nothing, but obviously those hopes were dashed, and I am pissed about the upcoming season, mostly mad at the players who put themselves in this mess.

I definitely don't want Reed back: guy was first removed from the starting lineup by Majerus, then held out a game and removed from the starting lineup for a few more by Majerus, then he gets suspended for the 1st semester this year, and then his dad threatens a law suit against the school for a 1-semester suspension. If I was the coach, I would be promoting the transfer thing so I don't have to deal with the crap.

I don't know what happened and still don't, I was hoping this was nothing, but obviously those hopes were dashed, and I am pissed about the upcoming season, mostly mad at the players who put themselves in this mess.

I definitely don't want Reed back: guy was first removed from the starting lineup by Majerus, then held out a game and removed from the starting lineup for a few more by Majerus, then he gets suspended for the 1st semester this year, and then his dad threatens a law suit against the school for a 1-semester suspension. If I was the coach, I would be promoting the transfer thing so I don't have to deal with the crap.

On WIllie, your only looking at one side. Heres how i might look at it if I'm Willie:

'Coach scoffs at notion that i'm an NBA player (as expressed by opposing coaches). Im late for a meeting, get benched then have to sit out of the starting lineup. I still give it my all in games and never say anything bad in the press. Coach calls me out again in media, I respond by playing better.

'My friend has consensual sex with a girl and Im there. I get suspended for a semester despite not having a lawyer or guardian at the meeting when my accuser had multiple attorneys.'

I dont think Willie has earned this bad rep he is getting.

It's all about the U!

7th Floor Crew Music Video - Miami Football Team Rap

- 9 min - Feb 26, 2009 - Uploaded by ryoooooon

Rap by players on the University of Miami football team (Greg Olsen, Jon Beason, Darnell Jenkins) Lyrics: www.justsomelyrics.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ujKxpAvLKg

- Related videos