More McLemore highlights

Why post anything about McLemore, if he is not going to SLU I don't think most posters are interested.

Well to a certain extent I do agree with you, but we have offered and are still recruiting Ben. I sure hope backhand's info is correct.

Well to a certain extent I do agree with you, but we have offered and are still recruiting Ben. I sure hope backhand's info is correct.

Seeing as Ben never mentions us when he mentions schools he is considering, I would think the coaching staff has backed off. Are only shot would be if we have a really good year, he waits till the spring to commit and he gets homesick at Oak Hill.

Seeing as Ben never mentions us when he mentions schools he is considering, I would think the coaching staff has backed off. Are only shot would be if we have a really good year, he waits till the spring to commit and he gets homesick at Oak Hill.

A shame we can't keep the really good ones at home. Kid looks like a beast, but about half way thru I said why're you watching this? He's going to KU.

You've been around the board long enough to know when somebody is B.S.ing. The "friend who has a friend, whose cousin..." should have tipped you off.

We have no chance.

You've been around the board long enough to know when somebody is B.S.ing. The "friend who has a friend, whose cousin..." should have tipped you off.

We have no chance.

Haha yes I realize he's probably a lock for KU, but the minute you give up on a recruit before he has committed anywhere, is when you need to quit recruiting.

And, as much as I hate to say this, I wouldnt be surprised if he ended up at Mizzou. Their up-tempo system could be attractive for a player like him.