It was a FANTASTIC win but...

Flashman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't make millions of dollars sitting on your butt. I have seen him at at least 4 games this year. I think that is impressive considering his business endeavors and his location.

12 million buys you a lot. Including a standing ovation and the ability to high five whoever the hell you want at halftime.

People should be grateful we have such a committed booster instead of whining.

+1 The university took a huge leap of faith when it committed to build the Biondi dome. They just assumed a corporation would buy the naming rights ... but it didn't happen. Dr. Fetz saved our financial bacon.

+1 The university took a huge leap of faith when it committed to build the Biondi dome. They just assumed a corporation would buy the naming rights ... but it didn't happen. Dr. Fetz saved our financial bacon.

With corps. leaving St. Louis left and right, you make a valid point. I mean, if we have the best baseball fans in the world and can't even support the Cardinals efforts in the Ballpark Village, there's no way in hell STL-area businesses would fork over the capital to finance SLU's facility upgrades. Too much Cardinal Red tape around here.

I am done talking about this Charter flight mess. I say we use the money saved and buy the band some new shirts. They are starting to look like Tarheel blue.

I say we save the money and secretly buy a one and done 7 foot center in the mold of Neon Boudeaux from Blue Chips.

Just do it very discreetly so people don’t start comparing Majerus to Calaparri

I'm not sure what's worse; reading these comments, or my hangover. I woke up and checked my blueberry and my mother has disowned me, Rickma refuses to take the pointersaurus challenge with me, and the Rammer stole my girlfriend. I will never speak ill of the great Dr. again.

SBC/AT&T for one....packing up for Tejas...A-B as we all knew it will never be a major player in terms of philanthropy/sponsorship.

SBC was a long time ago. They've even since moved their HQ from San Antonio to Dallas. A-B, while diminished, hasn't packed up and left town. Not yet, at least.

I'm not sure what's worse; reading these comments, or my hangover. I woke up and checked my blueberry and my mother has disowned me, Rickma refuses to take the pointersaurus challenge with me, and the Rammer stole my girlfriend. I will never speak ill of the great Dr. again.

HEY, MAN, THAT WAS A PRETTY IMPRESSIVE FIRST POST! I DIDN'T THINK THESE FOGIES COULD GET THEIR UNDERWEAR MUCH FURTHER UP THEIR ASSES, BUT YOU SURE DID IT TO THEM. YOUR PROVOKING MAY HAVE BEEN ALCOHOL-FUELED, BUT MY GOD, IT STILL COUNTS AS ONE OF THE BEST FIRST POSTS OF ALL TIME.

GO BILLS!