Youtube Videos from GB.

Are there any plays you all wanna see go up on youtube? I was planning on putting up Willie's record breaking block and maybe a dunk.

Kwamain in the Membrane stealing the inbound and subsequent game-tying basket.

And majerus slamming the laptop, then "running" to the end of the bench.

Dell may want that for a commercial about the depenability of their PC's!! :lol:

SAAAAAWWEEEEEEET!

Yeah, it happened late in the 2nd OT. I tried going back to watch the computer slam and it took me forever to find it because I thought it happened towards the end of regulation, but it is with a couple of minutes left in the second OT.

I think it was the BC blocking call. Although he chould have, should have had the same reaction on the CS one. Conklin's was the one that set me off. I looked down to see what RM was doing and he was all the way down at the end of the bench where Willie was getting his leg worked on. (Willie cramped up pretty bad and had to get it worked out--he could hardly walk for a little while, it was his right calf. Obviously, he came back in and was fine.)

Are there any plays you all wanna see go up on youtube? I was planning on putting up Willie's record breaking block and maybe a dunk.

Don't know what your technical skills are but it would be cool to put together a highlight video of the 09-10 season to "One Shining Moment" once this wonderful season is done.