Mike McCall

p diddy

Foreman beats De LaSalle by eight points in the sectional semifinals. McCall goes for 23 points. Foreman will play Whitney Young for the sectional title on Friday night at Proviso East (I think). Any of our Chi-town Billikens going to the game? Should be a good one. Dwayne's team got bounced out in the regional finals.

bad boyz for life

Foreman beats De LaSalle by eight points in the sectional semifinals. McCall goes for 23 points. Foreman will play Whitney Young for the sectional title on Friday night at Proviso East (I think). Any of our Chi-town Billikens going to the game? Should be a good one. Dwayne's team got bounced out in the regional finals.

bad boyz for life

Didn't Dillard coach Young at one time?

bad boyz for life

Still haven't seen McCall play, but would really like to. Not gonna happen on Friday though, he'll have to keep winning. Sounds like he has been having some real good games so far during the playoffs.

Dwayne's team may have gotten bounced, but the Benet Academy Fighting Porter Moser's are playing on Friday for that Sectional Championship after a win v. Aurora East, who upset Dwayne's Nequa Valley.

If I remember correct when Foreman played Whitney Young earlier, in a tournament, they were number 1 and 2 in the state.

Guest BillikenReport

McCall and Evans are both expected to play in an all-star game at Harris Stowe later this month.

I would guess both would play in the Demetrious Johnson all-star game this summer as well.