Rick Majerus - Coach of the Year?

Not true. I like you and your brother. I actually like a lot of people on here. But I understand that since I also like Mizzou and I call BS on some people that others won't like me. That doesn't bother me.

There's BS on every fan message board. We're dorks who like our college bball team a little too much and generally see things in way that paints a brighter picture of our team. Most fans do this.

Do you call out the tremendous amount of BS on the Tigerboard?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's BS on every fan message board. We're dorks who like our college bball team a little too much and generally see things in way that paints a brighter picture of our team. Most fans do this.

Do you call out the tremendous amount of BS on the Tigerboard?

No but I got to be honest, I probably have only posted over there 50 or 60 times. That board is just too hard to read. Its set up is horrible.

Have another wine cooler Sally. Ace has no life. I like how your afraid of me Backhand. It proves my point that you and the rest of your crew are internet tough guys fueled by wine coolers on game day. "oh ban Posty, he's so mean, waah." Ha! :lol:

And before we hear from the usual "you're no Billiken fan" people, I love the Billikens. I just hate some of their fans.

And Backhand, you and the rest of the girls should really learn to PM or email each other, that way the rest of us are spared the mindless drivel that goes on between you all.

Afraid of you? Please step down to 108 tomorrow night and say hi. haha i want you banned because its only fair if Metz has been banned repeatedly. You were Billiphan, you should also be removed.

Please reemerge from your ban with the board name of 'dbag'.

Have another wine cooler Sally. Ace has no life. I like how your afraid of me Backhand. It proves my point that you and the rest of your crew are internet tough guys fueled by wine coolers on game day. "oh ban Posty, he's so mean, waah." Ha! :lol:

And before we hear from the usual "you're no Billiken fan" people, I love the Billikens. I just hate some of their fans.

And Backhand, you and the rest of the girls should really learn to PM or email each other, that way the rest of us are spared the mindless drivel that goes on between you all.

It appears to me that you are the one never going to the games. Quit being a dbag...You aren't a fan. And seriously the wine cooler joke was hardly funny enough to use once let alone now three times. Your humor sucks.

I know how to PM. thanks.

Afraid of you? Please step down to 108 tomorrow night and say hi. haha i want you banned because its only fair if Metz has been banned repeatedly. You were Billiphan, you should also be removed.

Please reemerge from your ban with the board name of 'dbag'.

I was Billiphan? You know this how? It's only fair to Metz??? I've noticed you have a fondness for that nut. I think you might be him actually. You both think you're funny and you're not. You both post garbage. You both think your badasses.

You're a real tough guy surrouned by the dork crew in 108. Have another wine spritzer pansy.

I was Billiphan? You know this how? It's only fair to Metz??? I've noticed you have a fondness for that nut. I think you might be him actually. You both think you're funny and you're not. You both post garbage. You both think your badasses.

You're a real tough guy surrouned by the dork crew in 108. Have another wine spritzer pansy.

Billiphan-

Keep rambling about wine coolers and pansys. You have a tremendous sense of humor. Keep it up.

See you tomorrow night. Although, I assume we will just get more of your BS after the game.

Thicks, I think it's time to lock this one. :lol:

I'm not a fan of locking threads but I do agree this one is played out. The obsession of all things Postcard by some posters is scary.

No kidding...talk about using PMs. This back and forth is pretty played out at this point, isn't it?

Agreed.

+1

+1

Billiphan-

Keep rambling about wine coolers and pansys. You have a tremendous sense of humor. Keep it up.

See you tomorrow night. Although, I assume we will just get more of your BS after the game.

Give it a rest junior.