AJ is a jack a$$

ACE

Just because Mizzou is the biggest flop this year, AJ feels compelled to take out his hostility on SLU. Why does he keep knocking Liddell's play? I was at that Vashon game and Tommie was a man among boys. Without Tommie, that game is not even close. He almost single-handedly beat the V. Then AJ starts to knock the A10. The A10 has as many teams going to the Dance as the Big 12 and if you add future member Charlotte, that's five. AJ's anti-SLU crap has really gotten old. I'm glad he's been called out. Glad his beloved Mizzou has been humiliated this year. Glad we have a program we can be proud of. Glad we don't have a corrupt program under NCAA investigation. Deal with it AJ. SLU is on the way up, Mizzou is heading for the crapper.

It's not exactly going to be the '75 UCLA team or anything, but Mizzou's not exactly going to be horrible next year. Our lineup might look like this: Horton, McKinney, Gardner, Conley, and Kleiza. The only rumors of Kleiza going back to Europe are really speculative. He lives right near me, and every time i've talked to him he's been really happy about being at Mizzou.

You can't find aj_arete's statements in the newspaper, but you can read them on the board.

AJ does seem to have it in for the Billikens, but some of this has gone too far. He's not as bad as some posters are making him out to be -- honest. I believe he does root for the Bills, but his expectations of them are clouded by his favoring Mizzou.