Billikens flew out this am on 3 different flights

volfan

Thru my inside knowledge, the men had to fly out on 3 different flights this AM early. The could not go as a team on 1 flight because of the cancellation of charter flights. RickMA is MAD!! Way to go Biondi

Is this the same "inside knowledge" that has told you Rickma was leaving after each of the previous two years?

It has already been posted on this board that they were taking 3 different flights, or they have done so in the past.

Thru my inside knowledge, the men had to fly out on 3 different flights this AM early. The could not go as a team on 1 flight because of the cancellation of charter flights. RickMA is MAD!! Way to go Biondi

Would your inside knowledge be Frank Cusamano who reported this on his radio show on Wednesday?

Cite your sources on charter flights, volfan. There are over 330 Division 1 basketball schools. None fly commercial? None? NONE?

Maybe the Bills take RickMa's anger, channel it, and unleash a merciless beat down on the Minutemen.

Would your inside knowledge be Frank Cusamano who reported this on his radio show on Wednesday?

Funny Frank Cusamano story:

Backhand is driving on Olive at 270 yesterday afternoon...Olive is backed up due to some idiot getting into an accident. I was picking up food and it was getting cold as I waited in this unneccessary traffic jam. As I pass the guy who caused the accident, I look over and its FRANK CUSAMANO!

Funny Frank Cusamano story:

Backhand is driving on Olive at 270 yesterday afternoon...Olive is backed up due to some idiot getting into an accident. I was picking up food and it was getting cold as I waited in this unneccessary traffic jam. As I pass the guy who caused the accident, I look over and its FRANK CUSAMANO!

Hopefully Frank's inside knowledge is better than his driving skills and more stable than his hair weave.