kevinfootes

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad, but not a sell-out either. Hopefully an exciting game like that in front of a good crowd, combined with being on TV, will push us towards a sellout before the year is over.

That place was bumping...I high fived Dr. Chaifetz and Kwaiman...loved the atmosphere.

It was the loudest I could ever remember it being in there

It was rocking for the intros...been a long time since we have said that.

It was rocking for the intros...been a long time since we have said that.

You're in the striped pants, right? I saw you on TV giving the refs some bidness when KM tried to call a TO in the air with the ball as he was flying out of bounds. Well done. I guess they got rid of the rule where you can call a TO in mid air as you're flying out of bounds.

I saw you on TV giving the refs some bidness when KM tried to call a TO in the air with the ball as he was flying out of bounds. Well done. I guess they got rid of the rule where you can call a TO in mid air as you're flying out of bounds.

Yes, they did, I think two years ago. Nothing against Kwamain's amazing effort (and I'm not sure why they reset the shot clock for UD when we never had the ball), but it was a good change to a stupid rule.

You're in the striped pants, right? I saw you on TV giving the refs some bidness when KM tried to call a TO in the air with the ball as he was flying out of bounds. Well done. I guess they got rid of the rule where you can call a TO in mid air as you're flying out of bounds.

I was with that group yes...my buddy ran to mid court to yell at the refs...it was a lot of fun down there

Props to you guys -- you were serving as surrogate Majeruses when UD was mugging Kwamain in the OT right in front of you and you let the refs have it.

HA...thanks man...we were just lucky enough to get the tickets fo this game...I'm sure most of the people on this board would have represented well down there. It makes it a lot more fun when you know that everyone on the court can hear you.

HA...thanks man...we were just lucky enough to get the tickets fo this game...I'm sure most of the people on this board would have represented well down there. It makes it a lot more fun when you know that everyone on the court can hear you.

Hell, we could hear you in the endcourt 22 rows up! :P

Hell, we could hear you in the endcourt 22 rows up! :P

Classic...nothing like a bunch of 30 year olds making fools of themselves at a Billiken game!

Classic...nothing like a bunch of 30 year olds making fools of themselves at a Billiken game!

We'll check in for the 50-year-olds, and I bet at least one poster a few rows up from you in the endcourt section to the left will happily admit to foolishness for 60-year-olds. I bet there were even some whacked-out 70-year-olds!

From the athletic department's twitter feed, Cards GM John Mozeliak, Dr. Chaifetz, and former Rams coach Jim Haslett were amongst those 9,453. I'm also certain I saw Jack Clark in the stands while watching the tv broadcast. It would be nice to start getting some buzz in the community as a hot ticket.

This was an amazing game!!! I was so upset at halftime, but as I was getting a bottle of water at the end of the half and the second half began, it was like a completely new team was on the court. Next thing I know, we are back in it.

I was screaming and jumping and flailing around like a mad man (and I am supposed to be one of those old fans who sits on his hand). I was so spent that by the second OT I was shaking and had to sit down. I think running 12 before the game and getting up at 5:00 AM for a swim meet did not help.

What an incredible game and an INCREDIBLE atmosphere!!!! Someone needs to give the students/Blue Crew a Nobel Prize for their job today - unbelievable!!!!

ALSO, did anyone notice how the team RAN down to the student section at the end of the game and pointed at them? Willie jumped up on that barricades and gave them the Willie salute!! That drove the students nuts!!!! What an experience!!! Nothing else like it!

This is why I have been following the team for 30 years and why I support them. A win like this, hopefully, does a lot for all of the recent unpleasantries.

This was an amazing game!!! I was so upset at halftime, but as I was getting a bottle of water at the end of the half and the second half began, it was like a completely new team was on the court. Next thing I know, we are back in it.

I was screaming and jumping and flailing around like a mad man (and I am supposed to be one of those old fans who sits on his hand). I was so spent that by the second OT I was shaking and had to sit down. I think running 12 before the game and getting up at 5:00 AM for a swim meet did not help.

What an incredible game and an INCREDIBLE atmosphere!!!! Someone needs to give the students/Blue Crew a Nobel Prize for their job today - unbelievable!!!!

ALSO, did anyone notice how the team RAN down to the student section at the end of the game and pointed at them? Willie jumped up on that barricades and gave them the Willie salute!! That drove the students nuts!!!! What an experience!!! Nothing else like it!

This is why I have been following the team for 30 years and why I support them. A win like this, hopefully, does a lot for all of the recent unpleasantries.

That scene at the student section was incredible. I absolutely loved it. Willie was really getting into it.

That was the best way to end the game, no storming the court, but a good student-player encounter. I was proud of both the students and the players there.

That was the best way to end the game, no storming the court, but a good student-player encounter. I was proud of both the students and the players there.

That took a bit of persuasion as well. 05 ran straight to the gap at the buzzer and was ready to take down anyone who went for it.

From the athletic department's twitter feed, Cards GM John Mozeliak, Dr. Chaifetz, and former Rams coach Jim Haslett were amongst those 9,453. I'm also certain I saw Jack Clark in the stands while watching the tv broadcast. It would be nice to start getting some buzz in the community as a hot ticket.

Check out Nate's (BillikenReport's) game story, as referenced in another thread. He mentioned all those folks.

That took a bit of persuasion as well. 05 ran straight to the gap at the buzzer and was ready to take down anyone who went for it.

I saw that, good work by ohfive. We dont need to storm the court after beating UD because we are getting to the point where we expect to beat UD at home.

See? AlumniFan just checked in for the 60-year-olds! :P

Ouch!!!! I just hope I can still behave like a lunatic when I am 60!!! I get some looks from the people around me, but as long as I refrain from profanity, they ain't messin' with me. Actually, I think I scare a lot of them.