Rick Majerus

bballbills

I am getting sick of RM complaining about the A10 and making statements that he would have rather lost the past two games.

After over 30 years of season tickets, I'm gone if they switch to the MVC, a second tier league.

I don't hear Marquette's coach complaining about all the travel going east.

Maybe RM should have some concern for the paying fans and what they want. (interviews, post game analysis, a good league, a coach that doesn't complain)

There is so much to be exicited about and all this guy does is complain publicly.

I am getting sick of RM complaining about the A10 and making statements that he would have rather lost the past two games.

After over 30 years of season tickets, I'm gone if they switch to the MVC, a second tier league.

I don't hear Marquette's coach complaining about all the travel going east.

Maybe RM should have some concern for the paying fans and what they want. (interviews, post game analysis, a good league, a coach that doesn't complain)

There is so much to be exicited about and all this guy does is complain publicly.

And all fans do is complain about our coach over the same subject instead of talking about what a great young team we have.

did we really need another thread about this? Just ignore his comments because its obvious biondi doesn't care. He has put together a ###### good

Young team

Posts like the above piss me off. I'm not sure why any SLU fan should be calling the MVC a second teir league like we deserve so much better. Many of those programs have had more success then us.

In fact we would fit right in with the MVC schools.

NCAA tournament apperances by school

SLU - 6

MVC Schools:

Creighton - 16

Southern Illinois - 10

Bradley - 8

Wright State - 8

Illinois State - 6

Missouri State - 6

Evansville - 5

Northern Iowa - 5

Drake - 4

Indiana State - 3

All time winner percentage.

SLU - .537

MVC Schools:

Missouri State - .643

Bradley - .604

Southern Illinois - .598

Creighton - .597

Illinois State - .582

Evansville - .566

Indiana State - .541

Wichita State - .537

Northern Iowa - .520

Drake - .460

Last years attendance

SLU - 7,627

MVC Schools:

Creighton - 15,930

Wichita State - 10,095

Bradley - 9,110

Missouri State - 7,147

Illinois State - 7,118

Southern Illinois - 5,892

Evansville - 5,863

Drake - 5,101

Northern Iowa - 4,212

Indiana State - 4,009

Arena Capacity

SLU - 10,600

MVC Schools:

Creighton - 17,560

Evansville - 13,252

Bradley - 11,433

Missouri State - 11,000

Wichita State - 10,572

Illinois State - 10,200

Indiana State - 10,200

Southern Illinois - 9,628

Northern Iowa - 7,018

Drake - 7,002

Posts like the above piss me off. I'm not sure why any SLU fan should be calling the MVC a second teir league like we deserve so much better. Many of those programs have had more success then us.

In fact we would fit right in with the MVC schools.

NCAA tournament apperances by school

SLU - 6

MVC Schools:

Creighton - 16

Southern Illinois - 10

Bradley - 8

Wright State - 8

Illinois State - 6

Missouri State - 6

Evansville - 5

Northern Iowa - 5

Drake - 4

Indiana State - 3

All time winner percentage.

SLU - .537

MVC Schools:

Missouri State - .643

Bradley - .604

Southern Illinois - .598

Creighton - .597

Illinois State - .582

Evansville - .566

Indiana State - .541

Wichita State - .537

Northern Iowa - .520

Drake - .460

Last years attendance

SLU - 7,627

MVC Schools:

Creighton - 15,930

Wichita State - 10,095

Bradley - 9,110

Missouri State - 7,147

Illinois State - 7,118

Southern Illinois - 5,892

Evansville - 5,863

Drake - 5,101

Northern Iowa - 4,212

Indiana State - 4,009

Arena Capacity

SLU - 10,600

MVC Schools:

Creighton - 17,560

Evansville - 13,252

Bradley - 11,433

Missouri State - 11,000

Wichita State - 10,572

Illinois State - 10,200

Indiana State - 10,200

Southern Illinois - 9,628

Northern Iowa - 7,018

Drake - 7,002

This is an irrelevant post - nobody is saying that SLU's performance has been great recently so comparing SLU to the MVC as a whole makes no sense. What is being talked about is the MVC compared to the A10 and their overall performance.

I think we have enough threads on this topic already. If you dont like Rickma then don't renew your tickets until he leaves, sorry. Marquette can use more fans too.

sure those of us that have been season ticket holders and billiken club benefactors for 20+ years to get a decent line number should give up our priority while rickma bullies himself around campus for a couple more years until he retires to mader's fulltime.

of course then we come back and our priority numbers are about 3,000 and we are sitting in bob uecker seats thereafter. that makes a lot of sense. i think i will just get my money's worth complaining and wait it out.

sure those of us that have been season ticket holders and billiken club benefactors for 20+ years to get a decent line number should give up our priority while rickma bullies himself around campus for a couple more years until he retires to mader's fulltime.

of course then we come back and our priority numbers are about 3,000 and we are sitting in bob uecker seats thereafter. that makes a lot of sense. i think i will just get my money's worth complaining and wait it out.

Don't worry Roy, I will let you sit on my lap.

And all fans do is complain about our coach over the same subject instead of talking about what a great young team we have.

did we really need another thread about this? Just ignore his comments because its obvious biondi doesn't care. He has put together a ###### good

Young team

+1

MVC is a 2nd tier league? What in the good lord's name are you talking about? They have a great history and great schools with numerous NCAA tourney appearances. Carbondale was in the the Elite 8 just a couple years ago. Creighton has also been a fixture in the tourney. Many of the schools also have numerous NIT appearances. I like the A10 as well. I like that SLU is in the A10 but if the kids suffer with schoolwork then it has to stop. Travel is the greatest problem. Hopefully tutors can help the boys catch up. Also, some might argue that the A10 is basically on the same level as MVC anyway.

MVC is a 2nd tier league? What in the good lord's name are you talking about? They have a great history and great schools with numerous NCAA tourney appearances. Carbondale was in the the Elite 8 just a couple years ago. Creighton has also been a fixture in the tourney. Many of the schools also have numerous NIT appearances. I like the A10 as well. I like that SLU is in the A10 but if the kids suffer with schoolwork then it has to stop. Travel is the greatest problem. Hopefully tutors can help the boys catch up. Also, some might argue that the A10 is basically on the same level as MVC anyway.

SIU wasn't in the elite 8. The MVC hasn't had an elite 8 team in I don't know how many years, over 15 for sure as I researched it. In the meantime the A10 has had 5 different teams make the elite 8 in the last 15 years.