KMOX Shootout schedule

won't be in this tournament. They play for Vashon and Borgia respectively. Vashon usually plays East St. Louis in late December/early January if you want to check out Polk and Liddell at the same time. Arthur Sargent, a junior Roy has been touting, will be at the Shootout since he plays for Belleville West. Another player to watch out for is 6-1 sophomore shooting guard Justin Taylor who plays for Webster Groves.

the hazelwood vs east side game is especially intriguing imo. we get to see who the real star of the senior class is. :-)

the mt zion vs south kent game will probably be quite the show. i think mt zion has about 10 d-1 players on their roster.

>the hazelwood vs east side game is especially intriguing

>imo. we get to see who the real star of the senior class

>is. :-)

Yeah that should be a good game. Eric Bossi of TheInsiders.com site

pegged Grimes as the #44 best player in the country and he had Liddell as the 75th best. In unrelated news there is some talk about

your boy Kevin Lisch on the IlliNation board.

jalensdad, i dont know that board. what is the web addy or better yet, do you have a link to go right to the post? not interested in reading about dee brown's sock drawer to find the good stuff about kevin! :-)

I read some of that board and it was all about bashing Shaun Livingston and Dee Brown's sock drawer. The only mention of Lisch was on a list of possible 05 recruits for Illinois, but he was way way down the list. Nothing to worry about.