What happened, Willie?

WTF Willie? Did he lose the handle?

What the hell was that by willie?

Jeebus, Willie fumbled that one on the breakaway. That hurt.

Don't want to sound negative but what happened to WR on that breakaway? Did he just fumble the pass? It hit him right in the hands.

It appeared that he had the ball and had taken a dribble, but when he tried to gather the ball to go up for the dunk, he couldn't gather it in. Perhaps despite his long arms he has small hands. I've never seen him palm the ball or swoop in for a dunk that wasn't a two-handed dunk.

I think he may have been fouled (no call) on that play. Watch it again.

When it happened, I thought he just wasn't ready to jump. After looking again, i still think that's the case. It's like his legs gave out on him. If your timing isn't right, it's sure hard to get off the ground. The DU player may have had a small impact, but if Willie was above the rim, it wouldn't have mattered.

When it happened, I thought he just wasn't ready to jump. After looking again, i still think that's the case. It's like his legs gave out on him. If your timing isn't right, it's sure hard to get off the ground. The DU player may have had a small impact, but if Willie was above the rim, it wouldn't have mattered.

Yep, even unmolested, that would have ended like that Julian Wright dunk where he just jumped and fell.